Have you signed up on the Firstlist yet?

My views can differ here. But everything has it’s own value. Even if that’s not apparent. The value of losing interest rate by depositing amount in bank accounts is security. The value of buying pricey iPhones with way less features is interconnection or user experience for some people.

The crude numbers might let anyone question decisions of purchasing a certain product. So, there’s a room to question the intrinsic value you might be getting.

My views might be different. But losing out on some interest rates from Jupiter gives me the value of avoiding pesky ads, coupon codes promoting unnecessary consumerism, a hopefully intuitive UI, co-creation and getting an active community like this one.

So the intrinsic value of Jupiter might be making up better when you think about interest rates.
Or maybe the places you get high interests might actually find pesky ways to make you spend more.

To repeat myself again, my opinion might be different, but crude numbers can’t show the underlying value the product might have.

3 Likes