Guess and reply

Imagine we’re all time travelers and we’ve arrived at a hypothetical point in your life where you’re ready to take on the responsibility of managing your finances. At what point in your time-traveling journey did you first acquire a magical piece of plastic that grants you the ability to make purchases without physically exchanging currency?

And if we were to fast-forward to your current timeline, how many of these mystical cards would you possess?

Credit cards are referred as mystical cards here​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i have only one jupiters plastic only. i used to have two at a time one of jupiter and other of uco closed uco’s one because it was waste of my amc only. I only like plastics which are rewarding me for spending. I am planning about taking a credit plastic too.

2 Likes

I couldn’t figure it out :sob:

2 Likes

Credit cards​:face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds:. I think my creativity level is not that much good.:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like