Fully satisfied and fully disappointed debit card

I loved the debit card its cool…different… neat… minimalistic… but i didn’t liked the name it got printed… it would be fine if they print my full name or atleast my first name without surname or only surname… i just got my name printed half… i thought my complete name will be printed like in the virtual debit card in the app but sadly no… i heard metal card is in the roadmap, atleast please give us option for customisation of name for metal card or please include this for future users… Even the courier i received got the same name…

1 Like

If they print full name then card won’t look good

and your suggestions is also good they must include Name customise option.

Let’s hope.

1 Like

Yup… full name doesnt look good… but half name without my proper first name is that good? I waited for the debit card badly… iam happy with the card but only the name disappointed me… it would be fine if there’s only mogillapalli or leela sankhar … Getting half name is kinda sad to me … and unsatisfied experience… i dont want to tag jiten for this silly matter hope my suggestion will be read by @sneh.baxi

1 Like

Yes I also feel bad for you.

But sneh is inactive in this community from last 1 week I don’t think he will reply anyone in this community.

1 Like

I fully understand @otaku_leelu . Nobody likes a card with their name printed in a manner they don’t like.

This is in our to-do and we’re working hard to make it operational real quick. You’ll be among the first who we will inform when we have the module live.

Until then, hope you accumulate a ton of Jewels :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks… dont get me wrong… Its cool and iam loving it apart that name thing… anyway thanks for the response… will be waiting for that module…

I see… no problem one of his team member noticed it… thanks for telling me about sneh… Appreciate your reply and your activeness in the community :relaxed:

1 Like

You’re welcome buddy🙃

1 Like

Team, please give an option to customise the name to be printed on card during onboarding.

Some apps does that.

1 Like

Is it true that Metal Card is in the roadmap…?
@Chirag_Heda @sahil-sorathiya

(Willing to pay premium if required)

2 Likes

Yess… You can check their roadmap…

2 Likes

Oh…That is great to hear :nerd_face: