Full KYC with Digi-lockers PAN card

Hii there,
I want to get my full KYC done, but the process requires a physical pan card for that.my pan card is at my home and I am a college student and get to go home every 5 months, so I cant get my physical pan card for another 4 months approx. I wonder as digilocker is acceptable at many places, can I get my full KYC done using a digital version of my PAN card

3 Likes

Same as NSDL payment banks.

1 Like

Hey @ADITYA_SAHU

Currently, the VKYC can be done only by having a physical PAN card handy. However, we could try arranging an offline verification.

Let me connect with you via DM to assist further.

2 Likes

Rightโ€ฆ SBI and Paytm, Jio accept digital pan card with signature.

Some nbfc aslo there authenticate by digilocker account ( maybe not safe, because they can access your all read and write access of your digilocker account)

And some bank and nbfc complete customer kyc by โ€œoffline kycโ€ , uploading there addhar aadhaar xml file and password.

NiyoX previously do arrange offline kyc by sending partnership company agent , they done your kyc by your fingerprint. ( Too much costly)

** Maybe federal bankโ€™s t&c not allowed video kyc by digital pan.

1 Like

Last day I did KYC from amazon pay. They connected digilocker and took documents from there and did a VKYC to capture my face :joy:. Whole process took less than 10 minutes :zap:

4 Likes

Why donโ€™t you order the pan card at your college address vis NSDL website which cost only โ‚น50-โ‚น100?.

If you ask me how to get it at college address well you can change the address as well via NSDL Websiteโ€ฆ

Or maybe have it delivered to your address via Indian post or Delhivery direct. It wonโ€™t take more than โ‚น100 and saves you from the hassle of going there and collecting it.

3 Likes

Which company?