(Completed) Lab test #4 - Bill payments on Jupiter! 🧾

@tanuj05 register here : https://community.jupiter.money/t/introducing-jupiter-labs

CRED checks all the utility bill payments and let a user know if it’s due or already paid. In a minimal way, up-front :+1:

Then there’s this custom reminders on Amazon Pay!

If given location access, the app should already have the billers from that state displayed on top. Both Paytm and CRED does a good job.

3 Likes

I have version 1.6 but i cannot find any Billpay tab, please enable it. i would like a feature where I can block an amount for each biller so that on due date the same is released. This would be useful when you start facility to pay credit cards

1 Like

@Shawnpinto Sur halp.

1 Like

This is currently visible for some of the community members and a few lab testers seems to have access. Since new members join the community daily, we need to refresh the list every 7 days. You will be notified if you’ve got access. Please be patient :blob_thanks:

We’ll be giving access to more users next week.

3 Likes

Okay, Sur. Understood.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: I am since April '22 and a lab tester as well but this feature is missing for me in app version 1.6.0 :smiling_face_with_tear:.

2 Likes

I am interested in this feature

I had notified but still i cant able to notice in my app

1 Like

@Jupiterlabs We’ve added more people to lab testers group. The Pay bills icon will be visible on your home page. Try it out let us know your thoughts :blob_thanks:

2 Likes

On a related note, I liked those new icon placements there. Offers and Auto-Pay just got a promotion :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Can you please give me bill payment option.

1 Like

Is this lab test complete or still going ?
asking because I’m yet to get bill payments facility while I’ve already got the revamped Money tab which if I’m not wrong was a later lab test in order.

1 Like

Hey @Krishnendu_Chowdhury This is live for lab testers. I don’t think you’ve registered for it yet. Let me know if you have.

The money tab was rolled out to a bunch of users, probably that’s why you can see it.