Cheque Book

1 month before when I have no Account in Jupiter that time I requested federal bank for cheque book they delivered the cheque book within 14 days but this time delay.

Support team is saying wait and federal says contact Jupiter.

I think these cheque book is shipped by Jupiter that’s why there is delay.

Or maybe it’s already shipped by Federal bank/Jupiter.

Let’s seen when it’s arrive.

@Benny @Chirag_Heda @Jiten finally i recieved my chequebook today on 20 sep 2021 @4pm chequebook with in a month after placing request on 24 aug 2021 over chat support in jupiter app again very very thanks @JupiterTeam support .

how does it look send a pic?

Can you please tell from which courier company your cheque book was Shipped?

Hope this will help.

Okay Got It.

It’s means cheque is send by the Federal bank and cheque is normal as usual so who is asking about Jupiter logo In cheque but nothing.

Waiting for mine I know it will be the normal cheque which is issued by Federal.

More details are here

1 Like

Now it’s confirmed there is no logo of Jupiter :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for sharing the details buddy :slight_smile:

I was expecting Jupiter branding which was confirmed by chat support agent.

I think they don’t know about this.

You are probably right.
But it would have really fascinating if Jupiter name were on the cheque leaves.

1 Like

@DEBASISH_SAHU Chequeleaf has Jupiter Verified written though.

Can you send us the pic pls

@Jiten I am not a Jupiter user. Its visible in the pics posted above by @vineetsinghrewa38

I thought there would be actual Jupiter symbol instead of this.

Hey @Jiten what is the progress for removing the Jupiter growth account from third party UPI apps?

I think it has been removed
.I am not able to see that account while UPI registeration…only Finmoney and Jupiter account is detecting…

Thanks for letting me know about this.

I checked it on Paytm I find no extra account under Federal Bank but in Phonepe it has already fetched the account details of Jupiter growth when I added my Jupiter verified account.
And now it ask me to activate the account which I’m unable to do and I’m also unable to remove that account from Phonepe app since there’s no option to remove unactivated accounts.

There is option … I also added first both accounts…first u activate account in phone pe…then delink the account…next time u will not see pots account

Finnally Got The Tracking Details Of Cheque Book and it’s almost arrived:)