:smile:

1 Like

Eagerly waiting for Mondayโ€ฆHope it would not be delayed againโ€ฆ

4 Likes

3 Likes

Whoa! Bullet got rechristened.

Bullet is now Jupiter Edge :tada:

4 Likes

Eagerly waited for months for this re-launchโ€ฆBut the result is utterly disappointingโ€ฆfeeling heartbroken :broken_heart: :broken_heart:

3 Likes

I got access, but waitlisted for now. @Shawnpinto letโ€™s in bro :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Livquik is their new partner!

1 Like

Yessss, i got the limittttt

Does bullet affect your credit score like a normal credit card will?
Or does it have quirks, if so where can I read about how it does affect the score.

congrats :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your patience and your comments. I wanted to address a few quick things here:

1. Yes, our name has changed :slight_smile: Weโ€™ll share more details over the coming week on the rationale behind the change and what Jupiter Edge signifies. For now, Iโ€™d love to know what you think of the name!

2. Yes, weโ€™re super close to launch! Weโ€™ve just rolled out the app to a very small group of beta testers. This is to ensure there are no major bugs or issues as we start rolling out to everyone.

3. When will you get access? Weโ€™ll roll out in a phased manner to all existing Android users starting Monday. So wait for the ticket to Jupiter Edge in your email. If you download the app before youโ€™ve received access, youโ€™ll see the waitlist screen.

4. iOS will take a bit longer :frowning: Weโ€™re sorry and weโ€™re trying hard to get that out too

Really excited to welcome you all back and I hope youโ€™ll like the new avatar :slight_smile:

6 Likes

One more thing. Jupiter Edge is very much a part of Jupiter :slight_smile: Livquik is our PPI partner for this product.

6 Likes

Vkyc Done

2 Likes

Maโ€™am
I didnโ€™t get any credit limit. If possible, kindly look into this

4 Likes

I think LivQuick is the NBFC partner @YaminiSharma can only confirm it.

And before i was using it and they didnt even reported credit credit bureau

2 Likes

So I was the part of Bullet beta testor and I like the overall app/speed/animation/limit and all. The other thing that I liked the most is bullet has not added a loan account to my cibil like all other NBFC/paylayer do.

Now to the point I would like to use it (Jupiter edge) but donโ€™t want a loan to be reported in my cibil
I do not have any NBFC/paylayer in my cibil as I have almost one credit card from each bank.
But from cc I cannot pay to local merchants so need this to pay and settle my dues in 15/30 days.

So Please let me know if youโ€™re going to add a loan to cibil then Iโ€™ll stay away from it and if not then love to be a part of it.
@Shawnpinto @YaminiSharma

2 Likes

I think this time it will definitely be added to CIBIL
as thereโ€™d be a lending partner
last time in case of Bullet, Jupiter used to lend out of its own book, and that is something not allowed by RBI, which is why theyโ€™d to do all these changes

1 Like

Good news but why iOS app always delayed? Doesnโ€™t make any sense if this is cross platform app.

3 Likes