Break the Ice, Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the Community! @Zahid.Ganaie :grin: :cool_doge:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey folks,
Im Sunjayvarshan G C, 24 y/o from Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
Im a mbbs intern, Im more into Gaming , Photography, Memes and Saving lives :innocent:. This community seems really good and healthy. Im new to finance, banking , Credit cards and stuffs. Im Hoping to make jupiter as my primary bank. Im a newbie to jupiter btw (2months). Nice to meet y’all :heart:. (Psst… Hey Jupiter pls gimme the New edge rupay credit card)

5 Likes

@rujiq Hai Doc, Welcome to the Community :v:t2:
Thank you for your kind words.
This community is an ideal space for discussing various finance-related topics such as banking, fintech, newly launched cards, and more. :star_struck:

Loved this :laughing:
Yes, everyone is really excited for the Edge Rupay CC to go live :cool_doge:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community!! @rujiq :party_parrot: :hyper_wave:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Shawnpinto @razack

Hi Board,

I am Vishwas from namma bengaluru. I was one of the early community members [initially referred to as co-creators] at Jupiter.

Buffet of expertise in my professional domain, where I dabbled in travel tech, fintech, lending tech, f&b, logistics tech, and venture capital. Currently looking at the business side of things in a travel tech startup where we are building GDS for travel ancillaries on one side of the spectrum and, on the other side, enabling neobanks, super apps, and fintechs to launch travel services with a GTM of 45 days.

I am quite experienced in the personal finance space, where I manage my own portfolio as well as portfolios for a couple of my friends. Though I do not actively use Jupiter, I admire the fantastic product that they have created.

8 Likes

Hai @kingzeusvj
Jupiter’s current end product, the one we use and appreciate today, would have been impossible to develop without your invaluable contributions as co-creators. (I joined here in 2021, when the product was ready)
As a customer, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude. :blob_thanks:
Thank you very much! :cool_doge:
Also, best wishes and success for your present mission. :rocket:

3 Likes

Hey Everyone , year or two ago , i also wanted to create a neo bank , that stuck a block , but me using Jupiter has been a good experience overall , Great to be here .

3 Likes

@Suksham Thanks for sharing. :smiley:

All the best for your future endeavours. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community! @Suksham :party_parrot:

2 Likes

Hey Everyone, Happened to open Jupiter account last week, Iam loving it and using it as my Primary account. Loved there Jewels and redeeming option. Started investing in mutual funds. Applied for CSB Credit card, Hoping i will get it soon. Waiting for new exciting features on Jupiter… Cheers.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard! @aswinretna :hyper_wave:

1 Like

Hi all,

I’m Mahesh, a software engineer working with a leading automobile OEM in the connected vehicles domain with a total experience of around 7years. I like all things connected, exploring tech products(both devices and apps) that makes life easier. In my free time, I listen to music, play games, read and binge.

Looking forward to contributing more to the Jupiter community.

5 Likes

Hi @Mahesh_Mohandasan , welcome! :hyper_wave:

2 Likes

@Jiten Sir I was waiting for you at Plaksha University. Would like to meet you!!
Will you be coming tomorrow?

1 Like

Hi! This is Dushmanta; I’m a front-end web developer. I’ve always wanted a good-looking banking app with a good UI and a UPI with no ads (unlike PhonePe), and I’ve been using Jupiter for quite some time, and it’s great. I’ve joined this community to connect with and learn from all the cool people here, and I want to share my ideas. Thank you.

3 Likes

@dushmanta

Welcome aboard!! @dushmanta :hyper_wave:

Hii all My name is Rahul Jaiswal. And i am a truly Jupiter account holder.