Break the Ice, Introduce Yourself

Myself Sani , I’m from small village from West Bengal, I’m interested about new technology, politics, International Relationship . I love nature and Animals to much… I fight for people’s rights, I’m a Marxist :balloon:

I’m a simple person like your area’s Chaiwala :cat:
Thank you

4 Likes

Hello and Welcome to the Community! :blob:

1 Like

Hey :wave: Everyone,

I’m Pankaj Kumar, working as a UX Designer at Prosperix. Happy to join the Jupiter community. I’m a Pro account user. I’m a chess enthusiast, a professional badminton player, and learning to trade in the stock market.

Looking forward to contributing to the community and improving our banking experience.

5 Likes

Hi Flocks I am a civil Eng. More passionate about the field and here on Jupiter community to explore much more things, interact etc… etc…! My hobbies includes travelling, exploring the things n all. That’s it about me hope so much more interaction in future !

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community! :hyper_wave:
@Akshay123 @pankajk

2 Likes

This is Mateen Maldar 17+ yrs of experience on different technical domains. Currently working in trade and treasury from last 6 yrs and managing infrastructure projects as a project manager. Looking forward for new learnings.

7 Likes

Welcome @mateen_maldar

1 Like

Welcome @mateen_maldar :v:

Hello, everyone. My name is Arul and I’m excited to join this online community. I’m interested in Motion Graphics. I have some experience with After Effects and Blender, but I’m always looking for new tools and techniques. I hope to make some friends who share my passion. Thank you for having me.

2 Likes

Welcome to the club @Arulanandhan :v:

1 Like

Welcome

Help everyone I am Rohan here been using Jupiter for about a year and a half now almost and it’s been great. I love this banking app and recently we are also working on getting our company onboarded for salary accounts on Jupiter as a well.

8 Likes

Welcome to the club! @Rohang24 @mateen_maldar :grin:

My name is Vimal Kumar, and I am writing to introduce myself and establish a connection with you. As a new member of the team/department/company, I am excited to be joining and look forward to contributing to its success.
Having recently joined Kejriwal bee care india pvt ltd as a Sr. Oparation Executive, I bring 5 years of experience in E- commerece. I am a firm believer in collaboration, open communication, and building strong relationships within a team…

6 Likes

Welcome to the Community! @VIMAL_KUMAR :hyper_wave:

Welcome @alvinson19 :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community! @alvinson19 :grin:

1 Like

Hey folks,

I’m Zahid, and I’m excited to join the JUPITER community. It’s great to be a part of this group. I’m an MBA aspirant with a strong passion for fostering connections among like-minded individuals. I’m particularly drawn to the world of Fintech and community building. I can’t wait to engage with all of you who share similar interests. Looking forward to meaningful interactions and contributing to this wonderful community. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

1 Like

Welcome to the Community! @Zahid.Ganaie :grin: :cool_doge:

1 Like