Knock Knock... Aneetta this side, Brand and Social at Jupiter

Hey Hey!!

Aneetta this side. I’ve been on the fastest planet in the fintech ecosystem a.k.a Jupiter for over 2 months now. I am a part of the Brand and Social team. Excited to be a part of the community!!

Have prepared a few questions to introduce myself better.

1. Tell me about yourself:

I have been working in Startups for almost 5 years. Just like any person who has worked in an early startup, I have worked in Brand, Social, Product Marketing, PR and as well as Communications.

1. What are my hobbies?

Post 7 PM I usually rant on Twitter. And have a community of 47,000+ followers there. (Bragging?? Not bragging?? Doesn’t matter.) It’s aneetta_joby_ just in case you want to check out my ranting skills. Plus, I love drawing and painting, but mostly nobody else understands them, but okay. I love writing and I think I am a little better than Chat GPT.

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years, I would see myself still a part of the Jupiter Community among 10,00,000+ others.

Enough about me. Let’s hear what you would want to see on our social media pages. Shoot!! Your wish is our command (On one condition: that my Boss approves it).

Ciao!

5 Likes

You should highlight below line in your post.
Your wish is our command (On one condition: that my Boss approves it).

3 Likes

Done:)

1 Like

Hey Aneeta!
Though this message is irrelevant to what you have posted BUT it might make your day. You are a fab tweeter on Twitter. Have been following you on Twitter for a long time. Keep rocking with such tweets… 50k soon!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard, @Aneetta_Joby1. Hope your stay at Jupiter is as entertaining as your Twitter TL. Looking forward to your content for Jupiter.

BTW, you’ve some nice doodling skills!:partying_face:

4 Likes

Thank you so much, this made my day! :melting_face:

1 Like

Haha, I hope it will be. Thank you for appreciating my doodling skills, many people call it visual torture. Hahaha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love polls. We could have more of em on LinkedIn, Insta and the likes.

3 Likes

Sure, we will do more of these for sure. :slight_smile: Thanks for your input. :innocent:

1 Like

How u grow your Twitter account :roll_eyes: