App not working in phone

Hola Team Jupiter,
I am a International Med Student, I currently live in Almaty, Kazakhstan. I have an issue with the app, whenever I open the app it shows me Root detected. But my phone is not rooted.
Can you please help me out.
Gracias.

1 Like

Bootloader unlocked? Playstore certified?

1 Like

Nothing, I for once tried installing YouTube vanced.

Youtube vanced is not an issue… I still use it… Might be a bug from jupiter’s side…

@Yashie if you’ve even install 3rd party apps which automatically or manually install certificate in your device, will consider as rooted but definitely it’s not rooted.
You can clear downloaded certificate for rid of it.

For example have you tried any ad-blocker or VPN like - adguard app etc?

Its not adguard… I am using it with added certificates.
. Why isnt anybody from jupiter checking on his issue :thinking:

Is this v1.5.38? Make sure you’ve updated the app as they had a hot fix for a similar issue on v1.5.37.

1 Like

@Yashie Which app version are you on? Could you let us know the device model too, please :grimacing:
Edit: Pinged you privately to test something too.

2 Likes

Hello, currently I’m using the version 1.5.38. And my phone is Poco F1.

3 Likes

Hey @Yashie Since you’re abroad and you need to send an SMS with an Indian mobile number, it won’t be possible to login. Unfortunately, There’s no workaround for this :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ohh, that’s something that hurts :slightly_smiling_face::pleading_face:.
I hope you’ll look after this issue asap, as other banks that provide Zero Forex Markup have already came up with solutions regarding such issues. Cause many of my friends also faced such issues.
Hope for the best :heartpulse:
Gracias
Yash

1 Like

Don’t you have indian sim inserted into your phone?

Yes, I have one but I can only receive SMS I can’t send one from here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, I am also coming to Almaty next month. I hope it works there. Try to contact your operator or recharge with a pack roaming pack so that you can send sms.

1 Like

Bro roaming packs cost a ton :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like