About the Feedback & Ideas category 🗣

Your feedback and ideas matter! Tell us what you want to see in Jupiter and we’ll make it happen.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Overdraft Debit Card

simplyfying Loan Against Shares. Once I click on the option Jupiter can provide a nudge that this would create a lien and or pledge on my shares; and I would receive the balance in overdraft account.

And then removing of lien should also be automated.

3 Likes

Keep Track and auto pilot, your Demat, PPF, Mutual Funds etc.
Would keep entire financial holdings data and percentage increases etc. at one place.

2 Likes

There are large people who doesnt want any intrest and doesn’t take intrest from bank, But bank gives them intrest of a certain percent, So they are forced to take them, If jupiter can create certain pods to seperate ur 2.5%intrest from account, u can get a large community, there are European banks who does this system.

1 Like

whatsapp services easily user can see there data into mobile/ web everywhere

As of now Jupiter UPI handle cashback is limited to very few apps like swiggy, amazon etc. Kindly expand it to more apps like Ajio, jiomart, 1mg etc

Jupiter account open nhi ho rha h kyuki fi money account close kra Diya ab iska solution kiske pass h . Federal ko pata nhi . Jupiter khta h hum kuch nhi kar skte . Fi money khta h Jupiter se pucho unka account open kr rhe ho wo batayenge