1 day to go for the big reveal!

So, In short, this is the rebirth of Jupiter Edge BNPL :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

Right!

I wonder if they will check and report to CIBIL :thinking:

Would love to have it, if it is like Simpl!
Nothing to do with CIBIL, limit on the basis of usage!

But with 45 days payment period, I think CIBIL will be involved!

They did not provide me any number for it. wailist number

@Devansh_Bartwal You will get the waitlist number only when you have applied through the link/website. There is no waitlist number if applied through the app

@Devansh_Bartwal Waitlist number comes only when we register through the website.

I didn’t have the “Join the waitlist” option in the app. So I had to register for the waitlist from the website. And I got the waitlist number.

I think this was a slide of Jupiter bullet bnpl.
20000 credit will do nothing to users mostly.

@specter I don’t think so. I went to the same timeline of that YouTube video again to confirm. Even in the application process video played on the back screen, showed "Congratulations your pre-approved limit is 5000 "
Timeline 1:18:52

Yeah I had seen that too but was hoping it was just a sample.
If it’s a microcredit card, they would have mentioned I think that it’s a micro credit card because some other bank launched it today and they mentioned it specifically.

On a positive note, many users who had no access to credit cards can get this one easily I think. The formalities may be somewhat simple and easy. I had a limit of 8000 on the Jupiter Edge BNPL app.
Hope, they fixed the limit for some testing purposes which can be modified or increased later.

2 Likes

I have just seen the videos again. If you look at 1:11 timeline @Jiten showing a slide of bullet which was there 2 yrs before.
I hope someone from the team can confirm this.

Yes, the boss even made a reference to Edge BNPL/bullet in his speech saying "Two years back, we had an unauthorized non-compliant product bullet money " :joy: :joy:
and the response from Dilip Asbe, CEO and MD of NPCI was :rocket:

2 Likes

@specter You could be right. The theme of this slide is a bit different from the rest of the presentation and it’s reminiscent of the 2021 Bullet era of Jupiter.

1 Like

Hope there’s no CIBIL hit for joining the waitlist :thinking:
Anyone has idea on this 5% thing, is it similar to the main edge credit card or different?

I don’t think it’s the same as the Edge Visa Credit Card. That’s 5X vs 5% here.

But I don’t think we’ll get 5% for everything. Might be select merchants or categories.

But I am excited to see Jupiter’s take on UPI with this RuPay credit card.

@Shawnpinto @Jiten Give us something already… :smiley:

Definitely no CIBIL hit for joining the waitlist!

Wow this is amazing!!! I joined the waitlist, hope the card starts getting issued very soon! :slight_smile: @Shawnpinto @Jiten

1 Like