All users as per their firstlist rank. Though we might bump up few community users who have been super active
This date has moved by 10 odd days. So should start rolling access from 23rd now.
So the extension is for all or just for new registration? Caise I think youโre going to launch by 10th & now 23rd if itโs for all then not fair.
we canโt afford to give product with known glitches. I hope you would appreciate the same. So, at the cost of delay, we would like to give finished product to our users.
So on June 23rd all who enrolled for firstlist can open the account? Or is there any further eligibility criteria?
I donโt anticipate any other condition except for existing federal account holder. We will roll out access as per ranking so that there is adequate scale up at our end for smooth customer experience.
Which means existing Federal Bank A/C holders canโt open Jupiter A/C?
Not in initial one month
Thatโs so unfortunate!! Why because in Kerala Federal Bank so popular and is like SBI, most of the Keralites holds a Federal Bank A/C. So if Jupiter takes this decision, we will be left out.
I request you to discard this policy so that people from Kerala also can experience Jupiter from the inception.
itโs just matter of 30-45 days. Not every edge case can be solved from day 1. We will enable it soon
@Jiten in that case, what happens to firstlist ranks of those interested customers who are in higher ranks? If they have to wait for 30-45 days will it impact their ranks?
they need to wait. but need not worry on benefits sideโฆ they will be given as per rank
@Jiten FYI, fintech bank Fi is also partnered with federal bank and they are not restricting existing Federal bank customers. 
So if we have account with Fi powered by Fedral bank then we can not have Juipiter account?
@jigarmistry24 Yes, thatโs what @Jiten mentioned. Existing Federal Bank Customers have to wait 30-45 days after launch. I wish they remove this time frame.
More than just opening a new bank account, all of us are eagerly waiting for this launch, to experience something new. So a delay in the launch feels a bit low, but on the good side, we will have a better product. Looking forward to this. Hope everyone in the team is also keeping same during the pandemic.
@Jiten I joined this community last September and to be honest I love to try new product of fintech/neo
Also I always keep searching about new product/launches and and keep an eye on them. I also got an early access of Bullet and Iโve provided a lot of feedback in itโs initial days to improve it for a public launch. I have joined Jupiter waitlist and have posted about it on a community where many minds are connected to each other and shared best deals and launches. So there I think from thereโs a lot of userโs came to know about Jupiter and then after that post people sharing it on some telegram groups too. And at that time I was at 31st position and currently at 102.
Iโve also joined fi.money recently but sad to know that Iโve to wait more to be a part of Jupiter, as now i already a part of Federal bank.
As youโve already delayed the lauch for a bug free launch itโs just a request to consider existing customers of Federal Bank too at the same time.
Cause really I canโt wait more to experience Jupiter.
Hope Iโll get a chance to experience Jupiter as soon as possible.
@Imashish I hope @Jiten will consider all our requests and allow existing Federal customer also get chance at initial days itself. Fingers crossed 
No idea when you are about to launch Iโm very interested in your product 
June 23rd is the new date.
NB: Above date is Not for existing Federal Bank customers. They have to wait another 30-45 days it seems!