When Jupiter goes live?

All users as per their firstlist rank. Though we might bump up few community users who have been super active

2 Likes

This date has moved by 10 odd days. So should start rolling access from 23rd now.

3 Likes

So the extension is for all or just for new registration? Caise I think you’re going to launch by 10th & now 23rd if it’s for all then not fair.

we can’t afford to give product with known glitches. I hope you would appreciate the same. So, at the cost of delay, we would like to give finished product to our users.

2 Likes

@Jiten

So on June 23rd all who enrolled for firstlist can open the account? Or is there any further eligibility criteria?

I don’t anticipate any other condition except for existing federal account holder. We will roll out access as per ranking so that there is adequate scale up at our end for smooth customer experience.

1 Like

@Jiten

Which means existing Federal Bank A/C holders can’t open Jupiter A/C?

Not in initial one month

@Jiten

That’s so unfortunate!! Why because in Kerala Federal Bank so popular and is like SBI, most of the Keralites holds a Federal Bank A/C. So if Jupiter takes this decision, we will be left out.

I request you to discard this policy so that people from Kerala also can experience Jupiter from the inception.

3 Likes

it’s just matter of 30-45 days. Not every edge case can be solved from day 1. We will enable it soon

1 Like

@Jiten in that case, what happens to firstlist ranks of those interested customers who are in higher ranks? If they have to wait for 30-45 days will it impact their ranks?

they need to wait. but need not worry on benefits side… they will be given as per rank

@Jiten FYI, fintech bank Fi is also partnered with federal bank and they are not restricting existing Federal bank customers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So if we have account with Fi powered by Fedral bank then we can not have Juipiter account?

@jigarmistry24 Yes, that’s what @Jiten mentioned. Existing Federal Bank Customers have to wait 30-45 days after launch. I wish they remove this time frame.

1 Like

More than just opening a new bank account, all of us are eagerly waiting for this launch, to experience something new. So a delay in the launch feels a bit low, but on the good side, we will have a better product. Looking forward to this. Hope everyone in the team is also keeping same during the pandemic.

@Jiten I joined this community last September and to be honest I love to try new product of fintech/neo
Also I always keep searching about new product/launches and and keep an eye on them. I also got an early access of Bullet and I’ve provided a lot of feedback in it’s initial days to improve it for a public launch. I have joined Jupiter waitlist and have posted about it on a community where many minds are connected to each other and shared best deals and launches. So there I think from there’s a lot of user’s came to know about Jupiter and then after that post people sharing it on some telegram groups too. And at that time I was at 31st position and currently at 102.
I’ve also joined fi.money recently but sad to know that I’ve to wait more to be a part of Jupiter, as now i already a part of Federal bank.
As you’ve already delayed the lauch for a bug free launch it’s just a request to consider existing customers of Federal Bank too at the same time.
Cause really I can’t wait more to experience Jupiter.
Hope I’ll get a chance to experience Jupiter as soon as possible.

6 Likes

@Imashish I hope @Jiten will consider all our requests and allow existing Federal customer also get chance at initial days itself. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

No idea when you are about to launch I’m very interested in your product :grinning:

@CarolinMerces

June 23rd is the new date.

NB: Above date is Not for existing Federal Bank customers. They have to wait another 30-45 days it seems!