When Jupiter goes live?

Update on that issue. Got that sorted out, thanks to @sneh.baxi and team. Up and running Jupiter. Initial Impressions, pretty refined UI. Liking it.

Hey! Unfortunately, we faced glitch in our UPI pipe at that time. We are sorry for that. Initial teething issues but ensuring that such issues don’t recur

Is it resolved for you?

It’s still not working, it keeps loading for 10-15 seconds and then asks to manually transfer funds.

@Divyaansh_Agarwal thanks for confirming that its working fine for you!

@rmj-s @chaitanya_kumar_Mada @SaiRaj

Trust you’ve successfully onboarded, if not raise an issue through Instabug or contact us CTA.

yes its resolved now. thanks !!

@sneh.baxi
Please provide invite to me as well. I am a Working professional in banking sector. First list position below 500.
@Jiten

@Jiten @sneh.baxi
Are you using Yes Bank for some functionality in the app? I received the below message.

No. Yes bank is triggering when we check for UPI. It should be disabled in next release this week

Still I didn’t onboarded . Facing an issue about communication address . Contacted customer care via email and said to wait about 2 working days . :pensive::pensive:

@sneh.baxi why 2 days? Can you pls check with tech team as communication address can be input manually too as per regular scenario

After completion of ekyc the communication address has automatically detected from aadhar data and then got message service not available in your city . But I live in Hyderabad and I am unable to enter communication address manually . I did not got any option to enter manually .
@Jiten

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jupiter PAN India Availability

@Jiten
I am not getting option of choose another address .

Pls log service request

@Jiten Sir,
Reported through instabug ,but did not received any message from technical team

I am getting “Mobile Verification Failed” Error. SMS is being sent from my phone though. I have reported the bug from the app. :pray:

@Jiten @sneh.baxi
I’m not getting Federal Bank account in From Account option when trying to do a UPI transfer. Chat support is clueless about this and asked to first reset debit card pin and then wait :disappointed_relieved:

I wondered about the same, turns out one has to first enable UPI. You can find activate UPI option in Rewards section. I did the same and then Jupiter account was available in from option.

Thanks, this should be moved to Payments/UPI Screen and added to the customer support team FAQ.
But still, I can’t transfer INR 2240, after entering UPI pin it sends me back to Send screen and shows an error above the Pay button “You can not transfer more than Rs. 5000 for first 24 hours.” 🤦

And I hate this screenshot protection on all screens, even bank apps, GPay and Amazon don’t do that.

2 Likes