When Jupiter goes live?

We are only a handful of active participants in the community. Maybe 50 users are active in this forum. You should give access to us 50 people asap.

1 Like

But the thing is that they are giving access for the people rather than the community members .
I think there are only 10-12 people who are active in the community .

@souravdas808 .

Whats your opinion ??

1 Like

Lets call protest against jupiter team for not giving access to their trusted community members .
:shield::shield:

@Jiten

1 Like

At the time we need to wait. And don’t mock the creator they invested their 2 year (approx )to come to this stage. Don’t get angry you are coustomer to them, They will surely invite you and me. . Haha

Lets hope we both of us get access very soon​:joy::joy::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:
Just wait and wait until you loose your enthusiasm :face_with_monocle:

@SaiRaj @souravdas808 @rockhero

As I see, the most one has been on the community is not more than 20 days, and @Ankith_Prabu here just joined us right now to demand community Beta benefits.

As much as we appreciate your enthusiasm for the product, its currently been rolled out to folks who have been with us for over a year now.

Stand a chance to be part of Beta here:

2 Likes

Just trying to understand how you call yourself trusted community member with your first post. I have never seen you active on this community. Would appreciate honest behaviour rather than any unnecessary nuisance as I am personally ok missing on such users forever.

9 Likes

@JupiterTeam invest approximately 2 years in it. Team also want everyone to onboard. But app in beta stage, they making it perfect & smooth, please wait for official public launch… Team really trying hard for it…
… Wait is worth for this…
:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

@Jiten @sneh.baxi
Sir , According to your records I may be just joined the community . But off the record from last 1 and 1/2 month I was reading every post and topic eagerly about the launch . But thing is that I didn’t created account in the community .
There are many possibilities that not only me there are many users who are active in community , but they do not created the account .
Here active does not represent that user should make a post and reply to the topics .
But the truth is that there are many trusted community members but you people don’t know .

Still I hope everyone one get access very soon . But not the bias of the active in the community .

Sir pardon me, I don’t want to make chaos. I understand Jupiter team are working day and night to make this possible. But as a normal people we loose our patient. Rather waiting. .

Pardon me.

@rockhero
Yes bro you are right .

Loosing the patience is the basic instinct of a human being .

Pardon me …

@Jiten @sneh.baxi

And also Sir Honestly when the other user gets some thing we feel envy . And we may think why don’t we get that thing . And we increase curiosity and attention to that thing . Its basic narure .
Still now what we have post its just represent our curiosity and envy .

Thank you Sir .

And also congrats for your hard work to make the jupiter more successful in the market .

Those who are beta testing, does the app has dark mode? If yes, then is it working when universal dark mode is turned on in android settings?

1 Like

Let me remind you, Jupiter was supposed to lauch in may second week then they delayed it for something then they give us June 09, and again they extended the date to 23 and finally on 24 they landed to some selected community members.
So don’t stick to this date. They just provide a eta but due to any xyz reason they will might delay it to more time.
It’s only time who tells us they will be on there words or again loose it.
Hope they will roll out for existing customers asap.

For your kind information in this community there are people who are active from a year and has supported for there other product (bullet-bnpl) and still no luck on Jupiter.
And after some ads/promotion over Instagram/Facebook newbie are coming and asking for instant beta access.
How this can be possible? When people at 100-200 position and supported community haven’t hands on as of now.
First priority will be given to those who supported community and position.

Very funny … You’re loosing temper within a day and want quick beta access.
Do you even know about Jupiter before a month? Or even heard this name?
Now might be you get to know about this from a telegram group/Instagram/Facebook/Friend you want instant access of Jupiter.
Bro things take time… For eg. I joined this community a year back and I got bullet early access and have provided my feedback to developer’s for a public release. And i myself haven’t got jupiter early access yet. So wait for sometime and you’ll be in.

Are you from Telegram? And on what bias you’re striking? I mean what’s your position on waitlist and did you ever supported this community?

A request to those who has got the early access please share some screenshots of Jupiter app/debit card once delivered by hiding person details on twitter by some hastag like #Jupitermoney #Jupiterbank etc etc so that new once can get an idea about the look of the app.
@sneh.baxi @Jiten I personally request you to please include dark theme for jupiter as well as bullet.

3 Likes

Let’s see how things work. :blush:

Our designer has agreed to consider your suggestion on dark theme

3 Likes