When Jupiter goes live?

Hi Dinesh, we are still accepting interests for Beta, you’ll hear from us once we’ve picked our very early adopters :slight_smile: Till then keep your fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Any update on this @sneh.baxi . I am new to this community hence asking about the launch

1 Like

Hi Ankit! Firstly, welcome to our community :slightly_smiling_face: We hope you’re able to feel at home here and find better ways to manage your money. At Jupiter, that’s what we’re striving hard to do- Help people have a better relationship with their finances. We’re glad to tell you that we’re inching closer to the finish line and you can look forward to having the beta app in your hands by this quarter. Sign up for our beta program here if not already and I will reach out to you personally! Cheers!

2 Likes

When will Jupiter be launched
???

All I can say is that internal Countdown has started.

8 Likes

Is there some app for Jupiter or what

1 Like

It’s not yet live as of now… Now you pre register only

True. You should expect to hear from us in early April

1 Like

Thanks @Jiten for periodically updating the community on go-live plans.
For early-April launch, what all can we definitely expect?

I must say that we have picked up quite a few things suggested by community here. So stay tuned to know more in couple of weeks

1 Like

With which bank is Jupiter partnering with?

Any update on this ?
As all other neo banks are live.
Finin
Fi.money
Still waiting for a lauch date of Jupiter.

We should start rolling out early access in week of 10th June. Currently testing internally to ensure obvious issues are being resolved

6 Likes

That’s great news.

Looking forward to it.

It’s federal bank which they have opted for

Yes, 2.5% interest rate on the savings account.

Who would be eligible for early access? All the users who signed up for Firstlist or will it be a phased launch based on the allotted ranks in Firstlist?

1 Like

All users as per their firstlist rank. Though we might bump up few community users who have been super active

2 Likes

This date has moved by 10 odd days. So should start rolling access from 23rd now.

3 Likes

So the extension is for all or just for new registration? Caise I think you’re going to launch by 10th & now 23rd if it’s for all then not fair.