When Jupiter goes live?

@Jiten I joined this community last September and to be honest I love to try new product of fintech/neo
Also I always keep searching about new product/launches and and keep an eye on them. I also got an early access of Bullet and Iโ€™ve provided a lot of feedback in itโ€™s initial days to improve it for a public launch. I have joined Jupiter waitlist and have posted about it on a community where many minds are connected to each other and shared best deals and launches. So there I think from thereโ€™s a lot of userโ€™s came to know about Jupiter and then after that post people sharing it on some telegram groups too. And at that time I was at 31st position and currently at 102.
Iโ€™ve also joined fi.money recently but sad to know that Iโ€™ve to wait more to be a part of Jupiter, as now i already a part of Federal bank.
As youโ€™ve already delayed the lauch for a bug free launch itโ€™s just a request to consider existing customers of Federal Bank too at the same time.
Cause really I canโ€™t wait more to experience Jupiter.
Hope Iโ€™ll get a chance to experience Jupiter as soon as possible.

6 Likes

@Imashish I hope @Jiten will consider all our requests and allow existing Federal customer also get chance at initial days itself. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

No idea when you are about to launch Iโ€™m very interested in your product :grinning:

@CarolinMerces

June 23rd is the new date.

NB: Above date is Not for existing Federal Bank customers. They have to wait another 30-45 days it seems!

ok thanks waiting my bad luck Iโ€™m already a Federal Bank Customer!

May I know Exact date of Launch of Jupiter Digital account

23th this month. Letโ€™s see

2 Likes

23rd June

NB: Existing Federal Bank customers have to wait another 30-45 days it seems!

2 Likes

Super excited for 23 rd!!!

But my rank came down from 66 to 98 now. Feelingโ€ฆ

1 Like

Upto 2000 same benefits right?

1 Like

With quite a few neo banks already launched & a few more to go live soon, Iโ€™m still eagerly waiting for Jupiter. My reason is simple, I love Zerodha for their simplicity & honest approach towards business, and Jupiter is backed by the same founders (Rainmatter) and this alone is enough reason for me to prefer Jupiter over its competitors. Zerodha is a value-driven company and not a profit-driven org, I hope Jupiter imbibes the same philosophy. Good luck team! Eagerly waitingโ€ฆ

3 Likes

True, Just wanted to be one top :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol! :grin: All the best!

1 Like

Are you also partnering with Federal bank? As I see Fi is also partnered with Federal bank and do you see any challenges in Jupiter for people who already have an account on Fi. I use FI. Hence asking.

1 Like

Hi @Bhairavz

According to @Jiten, existing Federal Bank customers have to wait 30-45 days to open Jupiter A/C after the launch. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Omg! Sad to hear that.

1 Like

Try with your family if you want to have hands-on experience in initial times. @Bhairavz

1 Like

Hi @gnvraviteja

In my opinion, that wonโ€™t be an appropriate idea using bank accounts of other person even if itโ€™s an immediate family members.

1 Like

@alanabraham, Not using maybe just to experience you can have you parents of wife account. Only to see not to operatre

1 Like

First they give 8-9 June for lauch & now they have extended it to 23 for a bug free lauch. And in the meantime I hope that they will include existing federal bank customer too cause fi.money has launched already and many have hands on it. So if they consider existing federal bank customer on the same date then itโ€™s a celebrations for all.

2 Likes