Star Wars Day: May the 4th be with you

It is May 4th once again, which means it’s a special day for the Jupiter Community. :cool_doge:

Question: Why is May 4th significant? :eyebrow:
Answer: It is because it’s Star Wars Day! :space_dab:

Fans of the Star Wars franchise celebrate “Star Wars Day” on May the 4th, which is a playful reference to the iconic phrase from the series “May the Force be with you,” often said as “May the Fourth be with you.” This day brings fans together to revel in all things Star Wars, including watching movies, donning costumes of beloved characters, and expressing their affection for the franchise on social media. The inaugural organized Star Wars Day was held in Toronto, Canada in 2011, and has since gained popularity, becoming a global celebration amongst fans.

It is my hope that the community has an abundance of surprises, challenges, contests, fun activities, and other exciting events to enjoy today.

I would like to dedicate this thread to one of the biggest Star Wars enthusiasts in our community, our beloved brother @Shawnpinto. :cool_doge: :cool_doge:

Happy May the 4th!
May the 4th Be With You!

Star_Wars_Day_May_The_Fourth.svg

Why is May 4th Star Wars Day? Fourth Be With You started as pun, grew into worldwide celebration - ABC7 San Francisco.

1 Like

Hello there!!

May the force be with us!!

May the 4th be with you!

1 Like

@Shawnpinto, I couldn’t find any separate celebrations or special Star Wars contests and tasks in the community today, apart from the opportunity to post a movie GIF.
Didn’t get the boss’s approval? :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

We didn’t have an event for May 4th, however, we’ve got some fun 1 liners coming up in a few hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are these going on the social media accounts?

1 Like

Ay’!
I’ll repost it here since few folks check out our forum.

3 Likes

Here it is!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr0dAHxSoaa/

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto This one is lit. I can actually hear the voice :rofl:, like its saying to me :rofl:

Full marks to the creative team for coming up with these!!