Community Champions for April 2023 🏆

It’s here folks!

The results for our Community leaderboard rankings are out! :party_parrot:

Meet the champs for April 2023.

At rank 1 - @saurabh.s :1stplace:
Saurabh takes the crown for April 2023. He had initiated new threads for members to talk about. Ranging from Tech news, stock markets, and more. Saurabh also helped several members and shared his thoughts on products. Keep it up!

At rank 2 - @yagnesh01 :2ndplace:
Yagnesh is probably one of the most active members of the forum. He’s helped members with lots of things. From Navigation, testing, helping team and Community members with ideas/feedback, and more. You’ve got this, champ!

At rank 3 - @Pratyay_Mustafi :3rdplace:
Finally, we have Pratyay in 3rd place. He’s an all-rounder on the forum! From news, to what’s buzzing, to sharing his favorite interests and helping us build better with his feedback. He’s the one!

We would like to thank you once again for contributing and shaping the Community into what it is today. This goes for everyone! :blob_thanks:

The team will be connecting with you for your details so that the goodies can be shipped.

What’s the surprise gift?
Since @saurabh.s and @yagnesh01 are champs for the first time, they’ll be getting a box of Jupiter goodies :package:
@Pratyay_Mustafi was a champ in the month of March. You’ll be getting 500 :jewel: instead!

Access to Leaderboard - Jupiter Community
More on how it works & rules - Introducing the Community Leaderboard :medal_sports:

3 Likes

Looks like I will need to wait a few months more and congratulations to all the champions. You make the community lively.

4 Likes

Thank you for the shout out. Happy to assist the community in every possible way.

Congratulations to @saurabh.s and @Pratyay_Mustafi !!

3 Likes

@Abhishek_Ulayil , while you may not be on the board, in my books, you an integral part of the community. Has been pleasure to meet you here and look forward to collaborating with you

2 Likes

thanks :blob_thanks: :blob_thanks: :blob_thanks: mate :hyper_wave: :hyper_wave: :hyper_wave:

4 Likes

It is truly an honor to have been recognized for my contributions to this community, and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve and contribute in any way that I can.:innocent:

I would like to acknowledge and thank all of the members of this community who make it such a vibrant and welcoming place. Your thoughtful contributions, insightful discussions, and willingness to help others are what make this community so special. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the community with such a talented and passionate group of individuals, and I look forward to contributing with all of you to make this community even better.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for this incredible honor.

7 Likes

Congratulations brothers :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:@yagnesh01 @saurabh.s Winning brings a unique sense of joy that can never be replicated. Additionally, I appreciate you for sharing the latest information and more with the members of the community.

“The first time you win, it’s not just about the prize. It’s about the pride you feel in yourself and the satisfaction of knowing that you gave it your all.” - Usain Bolt

2 Likes

Thank you Abdul!! Just trying to match your enthusiasm and commitment.

2 Likes

:trophy: :trophy: Winning two times in a row is an impressive achievement that requires consistent effort, dedication, and focus.
Two times means a great accomplishment that deserves recognition and celebration. :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:
Brother, are you aiming for a hat-trick now? :grin: :grin:

1 Like

There’s no need to feel sad, brother. You are undoubtedly one of the best members in the community, and I have no doubt that you will achieve great things in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks for the appreciation @razack :blob_thanks:

1 Like

Congrats guys :zap::zap::zap:.

@Shawnpinto , is jupiter giving you any goodies for being first :grin:.
Should we ask the founder of jupiter to buy you a pizza.?

1 Like

Congratulations :tada: :clap::clap:

1 Like

I forgot to ask, @Shawnpinto, is this ‘offer’ still valid or was it only available in February? :grin: :grin:

1 Like

i met @Shawnpinto on google meet :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:.

2 Likes

It is still open. We do get to pick people/team we want to meet.

I had 4-5 conversations with @Shawnpinto on Google Meet, but he kept his camera muted the whole time. :grin: :grin: :grin:

@Aswin_Benny I got a fruit salad :party_parrot:

It’s not an offer, haha.
Think of it as Community-Jupiterteam bonding.

Champs can still talk to any team member of their choice. (Only 1 team)

Yes he also received the goodies, because it’s a welcome kit for every employee who works with Jupiter / Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited . Am i right , @Shawnpinto ?

1 Like