Community Champions for May 2023 🏆

It’s here folks!

The results for our Community leaderboard rankings are out! :party_parrot:

Meet the champs for May 2023.

At rank 1 - @razack:1stplace:
Abdul is one of the oldest members and has always been a champ. But in the past month, he’s been super active and has helped out almost everybody. He’ll be your go to buddy if you need to have a quick chat :grin:

At rank 2 - @yagnesh01 :2ndplace:
2 times in a row! You’ve earned it. Just like Abdul, Yagnesh has been super active on the forum and shared his insights, what could be done better and he’ll be one of the first peeps to engage with you :blob:

At rank 3 - @saurabh.s :3rdplace:
Finally, we have Saurabh at 3rd place. He has initiated threads for all of us to speak on. You’ve helped us test, validate bugs if true/false, and even updated folks for upcoming features :v:

Thank you all and congratulations!

The team will be connecting with you for your details so that the goodies can be shipped.

What’s the surprise gift? :eyebrow:

Since @razack had become a champ for the first time after the leaderboard initiative, You’ll be getting a box of Jupiter goodies :package:

@yagnesh01 & @saurabh.s would be getting Amazon vouchers worth Rs.1000 (rank 2) and Rs.750 (rank 3) respectively. :gift:

Access to Leaderboard - Jupiter Community
More on how it works & rules - Introducing the Community Leaderboard :medal_sports:

:partying_face: :party_parrot: :tada:

Update for June leaderboard :medal_sports:

There will be construct changes on:

• Selecting our future champions
  • Leaderboard settings & earning rockets
  • What are the future surprises?
  • Requirements for keeping your Champion status

More updates for our leaderboard this week, stay tuned!

:blob_thanks:

5 Likes

Congratulations to the community champs of this month :tada:.

2 Likes

Thank you @Shawnpinto for the kind words of appreciation!

2 Likes

Congrats @razack @yagnesh01 @saurabh.s

2 Likes

Thank you @Abhishek_Ulayil & @specter for the appreciation :innocent:

1 Like

Congratulations @razack @yagnesh01 @saurabh.s :confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

1 Like

Congrats :tada::tada::clap:

2 Likes

Long speech…… :grin:
I would like to express my gratitude to my profession first :rofl:. As a member of the teaching community, I was fortunate to have a two-month summer vacation in April and May, which allowed me to dedicate more time to our community. During this period, most schools and colleges in my state remain closed, and it gave me the opportunity to be more active here.

Next, I want to extend my thanks to the senior members of our community who have imparted valuable knowledge and taught me the importance of helping others. Although many of these seniors are currently absent, I hope to see their return soon. The community truly misses their presence. On a light-hearted note, if these individuals were to be active here, I would not even be able to make it into the top ten! :laughing: :laughing:

I would also like to express my sincere and heartfelt gratitude to my fellow members. Starting with Yagnesh Sir, Saurabh bro, Abhishek bro, Vineel bro, Satyajit bro, Sani bro, Devansh bro, Manish bro, Krishnendu Sir, Pratyay bro, Surojit bro, Abey bro, and my friends from Kerala, Aswin and Alan bros (I apologize if I have inadvertently missed mentioning any names.). You all were always been there for me, from helping me with my doubts to sending wonderful birthday wishes. I appreciate your continuous support and love. I know that many of you deserve more recognition, and I hope to see each one of you on the upcoming list of Community Champions. You are the true champions of our community. :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Last but certainly not least, I would like to express my gratitude to Shawn, who is the backbone of this community, and to all the members of the Jupiter Team. It is because of your efforts that this community thrives and remains interactive. Thank you for making this community a vibrant and engaging place to be. :jupiter: :jupiter:

Additionally, I would like to offer my sincere apology to @saurabh.s bro regarding the invitation points matter. When I re-joined this community in mid-April, I invited around 10 friends to earn a total of 500 points (50 points per invitation). However, when the points for invitations were revised to 10, I had 400 points deducted. I believe this adjustment is fair, and I completely accept it.
I feel I need to apologize for my unnecessary explanation post I made in response to Saurabh Bro in April . Only afterwards, I realized that its tone was a bit harsh. I deeply regret any hurt it may have caused you, bro. I am genuinely sorry for my words and any discomfort they may have brought :face_holding_back_tears:.

As I always say, the Jupiter Community is like my second family, and it’s one of the most incredible things that has ever happened in my life. :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

7 Likes

Congrats peeps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:its party time :party_parrot: :partying_face:We also need jupiter consolation goodies @Shawnpinto :melting_face:

1 Like

Bhai to vawna pe bahh geya :rofl:

2 Likes

Once again, a big thank you to Shawn and the entire Jupiter Family :orange_heart: :orange_heart: Special thanks to Raghuvardhan Sir as well :star_struck: (If I’m not mistaken, he’s the one who handles logistics).

What really surprised me was the lightning-fast delivery speed of DTDC :rofl:. They managed to deliver it in less than 48 hours, which is extremely rare here. :grin: :grin:

:arrow_forward:Those are the stickers that came with the Jupiter Debit Card package back in 2021 (still unused) :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Is that a Jupiter water flask? :grin:

2 Likes

Yes! Pretty neat one.

2 Likes

Is that a spacefire mouse? :eyes:
Or is that pink?

1 Like

Neither it is spacefire nor it is pink.

It’s actually red :rofl::sweat_smile:

Which mobile camera :camera: using to click?

Apologies for the delay bro. I missed your post.
My brother clicked it, using his iQOO 9 SE. He used to have an iPhone 7 but switched to Android with this new phone. He primarily uses the iQOO for capturing videos because he runs a YouTube Channel having badminton content, like tournaments and championships.

As for myself, I’m using the Oppo Reno Pro3, which I bought in 2020. Unfortunately, its camera doesn’t perform well compared to the newer models available today. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

when i received perks from jupiter at that time they were not giving mouse and globe :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: the pen was very smooth tbh

No No…!!
Those belongs to me :rofl: :rofl:
I added those to the frame to get some visual appeal. :laughing:

2 Likes

I was like, where did the globe come from? :blob_worried:
Surely we would have put a Jupiter planet instead of Earth :sweat_smile:

1 Like