Community Champions for March 2023 πŸ†

It’s here!

The results for our Community leaderboard rankings are out! :party_parrot:

Meet the champs for March 2023,

At rank 1 - @kirankiran10333 :1stplace:
Kiran has been helping us test various sections of the app and has found bugs, UI glitches and more. Apart from this, he has helped other members with navigations and suggestions.

At rank 2 - @sani :2ndplace:
Sani has been one of the most active member of our Community forum, one would say he’s quite chatter box! He’s involved with suggestions, lab tests, news & trends and more. Truly an all rounder!

At rank 3 - @Satyajit_Singh :3rdplace:
Satyajit is one of the oldest bug hunters and still continues his hunt to this day. He makes sure that the app runs smoothly without any challenges. Not only for himself, but for his friends and users. He’s also contributed in lab tests and shared insights in multiple QnA’s.

We would like to thank you once again for contributing and shaping the Community to what it is today. This goes for everyone! :blob_thanks:

The team will be connecting with you for your details so that the goodies can be shipped.

Access to Leaderboard - Jupiter Community
More on how it works & rules - Introducing the Community Leaderboard :medal_sports:

4 Likes

Finally :sunglasses: I’m also a champion :trophy: not in the school :school: but in a Banking Community :joy:

4 Likes

@Satyajit_Singh name not showing in the SS .

Croped

Anybody want to meet with @Shawnpinto ? :thinking: ( Like me)

But their was no option :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can pick me too :stuck_out_tongue:
@Satyajit_Singh had to be 3rd because the leaderboard had shown Adil as the 3rd spot. Adil was already picked for February champs.

3 Likes

Thanks for the :gift:

3 Likes

@Shawnpinto I am still waiting for mine :no_mouth::crossed_fingers:

Because of DTDC office Guy my gift was Returned. As I checked, Yesterday DTDC Returned my Parcel to Jupiters Address.

2 Likes

If the area non serviceable, then the delivery company why accept the percel time of booking ? Total wastage of money and percel maybe some damaged in this journey

2 Likes

Exactly thats what i asked to DTDC.

1 Like

Hi @Shawnpinto

Community Champion :space_dab: badge not received,

@Satyajit_Singh Can you let me know the options you see under preference?

1 Like

Are you talking about this one ?

Yes!
Found it. It seems there’s no scrolling option for you there.
We’ll try to re-enable the tag & group. It should work.

1 Like

Just received.

Thanks

1 Like

It’s not showing for me also.

1 Like

It should now :medal_sports:

1 Like

Same with me :roll_eyes: not showing

1 Like

same thing for me too

1 Like