Paying prepaid bills

Hi team

I could not see prepaid bill option on the app. It would be awesome if we can pay prepaid bills just like postpaid ones on jupiter itself.

2 Likes

Yet, Its not available in Jupiter.

1 Like

It’s on the roadmap. Hopefully, we will get the feature soon

2 Likes

They’re loading payment section day by day :new_moon_with_face: really prepared recharge feature is too much needy product :cat: if they don’t change any platform fee like Paytm and phonpe

3 Likes

They indeed are loading the app and it has become slow as compared to fi for instance. As regular user i feel investment stuffs can be a different app itself. Its a good idea to find everything at a place but at the cost of lag?..i dont feel so.

3 Likes

Yes i saw that, one app is all things is good but not better, because the app loading too much slow, if you show the icici i mobile app, my Jio app , Amazon app and the Paytm

2 Likes

Do you ever used Binance App?

They have too much Heavy App. But, i noticed that they have single app but during use of app get automatically splited in other Tabs & run smoothly.

2 Likes

Despite of having so much features still Paytm able to keep the app very smooth. On the other hand, Amazon feels so much clutter and the UX is just worst.

3 Likes

Because Amazon is primarily a e comarce platform , they’re more focused on shopping.
@saurabh.s

1 Like

Amazon requires high speed internet, everytime it may not be possible.

1 Like

I think not soo :joy: because when my jio data was over i recharged through Apay wallet

1 Like

An app’s launch time and the smooth experience in app doesn’t really depend on the internet speed.

2 Likes