News about Neo Banks ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ

Anybody Tried?
1 Like

It has a royal blue color! :large_blue_diamond:
Not bad.

link?

1 Like

I am stuck in the Internal Server Error after enable biometrics step in the app.

NIYO Global issuing secured credit card with zero forex charges, 100% limit on FD, Lounge access.

1 Like

How much reward points for shopping for Tide Surf
Capture

This was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard the name Tide :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Definitely,

Thatโ€™s why they colored blue for Debit Card

FD backed card and 100% limit is useless tbh.

1. Unless it is your first credit card and you never had a credit score.

2. Only get one if the interest is >8%.

3. Also only get one if you really planning some FD investment.

Do not get one if minimum two of them is not qualifying.

It is better to get credit cards against salary statement or ITR returns as that is real credit (and the money in FD can go to better investments such as MFs, Stocks or heck even Govt/Private Bonds for better returns - or be usable in an emergency)

The cards, especially by Niyo and SBM, rarely have good offers. So no point otherwise.

2 Likes

Best use case scenrio with that is Lounge access :wink: for me.

You could also get that with their debit card :sweat_smile: - for free - with initial funding of 5000

2 Likes

I have that. I have other couple of card with Lounge access.

Here you go : Tide Business

1 Like

Whatโ€™s the benefit? Is that another prepaid card?

1 Like

Those are fair points, but what if I just want to fix my credit score? Itโ€™s not possible for that to be fixed without using a credit card, which is tough because no bank will give you one if youโ€™ve a bad score (eternal cat and mouse game).

Thus we have secured cards.

Does one need to have a Niyo Global card for scoring this credit card? Or does it work with all Niyo accounts?

2 Likes

If u have Niyo Global account, You can open FD direcly in app and get virtual CC instantly as per Niyo Customer support team.

1 Like

Is there any minimum balance rule?

No. Mine Zero Bal. But I think Initial deposit required of 5K. Also no charges for ordering Physical CC

2 Likes

Only for business owners

2 Likes