Logging into Jupiter App from outside India

Hi,

I am trying to log into the app from outside India, which means I should let the mobile send SMS. But that’s not possible because of obvious reasons. I need to manage the account and ensure it remains a Pro account. Could you please allow me a way to log in, without having to send the SMS?

Thanks.
Anand

2 Likes

@surab Password protection + TOTP app (like authy/Microsoft authenticator) support would be nice👀.

I am not sure how secure for banking app. I use the above for my normal accounts .

1 Like

I agree, multi-factor authentication by SMS is already proven vulnerable, thanks to SIM swap. Password authenticators work awesome for this. I think the apps like Jupiter and SBI relying on device has more to do than just security. I think it is also a control from geographical perspective. Monitoring efforts can be reduced that way.

But my convern is not a generic comment or feature request. I wanted to log in right now and needed a way to do that withough having to send that SMS. I am not sure if that is available on this app as of today.

1 Like

@surab I dont think there are any official methods currently :smiling_face_with_tear:.

I have a fed mobile app wer i can login and access jupiter account, there is 2 federal account created one for pots and other normal.

1 Like

Are you using Airtel or jio, or you don’t have the sim with you??.
I can help you send sms to India…
If it is Airtel recharge the main balance (se like 99rs plan and some other plan will give main balance)
25rs per SMS…
TRY TO SET IT AD DEFAULT SMS SIM…
SURELY IT WILL WORK…

1 Like

Are you using Airtel or jio, or you don’t have the sim with you??.
I can help you send sms to India…
If it is Airtel recharge the main balance (se like 99rs plan and some other plan will give main balance)
25rs per SMS…
TRY TO SET IT AD DEFAULT SMS SIM…
SURELY IT WILL WORK…

1 Like

@VIKi_DopE I am currently in india :joy:. I was just supporting that person :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I saw you are helping so many People in Jupiter, so i replied to you…and can help people who are abroad right!!:innocent:

1 Like