Loan disbursement

I applied for an emergency loan through the Jupiter app, but the funds still haven’t appeared in my account after two hours! This is extremely frustrating, as I needed the money urgently. To make matters worse, customer support is completely unhelpful, just offering vague, generic responses. This is not the level of service I expect, and I need this issue resolved immediately.

Hello Daniel,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we need to inform you that certain services are currently affected by a temporary downtime. We sincerely regret any disruption this may have caused. Our teams have identified the issue and are working diligently to resolve it as quickly as possible. Rest assured; the amount should be credited to your account soon. Your understanding and patience during this time are highly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like

As he mentioned he needs the money urgently. This happens to me too. I needed my own money which i saved in pot now when i try to withdraw the same that showing processing after 3 hrs. If things goes like this we have to think about changing in the app use. Please try to fixed the same issue of your app. Try to maintain your downtime failure rate. Otherwise you will loss trust of your users.

I’m absolutely disgusted and beyond frustrated with this ridiculous service! Are you kidding me? I spent FOUR HOURS waiting for processing, only to have it mysteriously fail and get canceled without any explanation. Thinking there might just be a glitch, I foolishly trusted Jupiter enough to try again. Imagine my horror when the exact same thing happened! This level of incompetence is unacceptable, and I will not tolerate it. I demand an immediate resolution and an explanation for these repeated failures.