JUPITER UPI doesnt support paytm or gpay upi scanners

Hi team,

I have been noticing quite frequently that, jupiter upi do not support for most of the paytm qr codes we see in the shops. We get a failure message as attached

Is anyone looking onto it?

1 Like

Hey @Krishhrao is this happening regularly for you? :thinking:
We noticed this internally as well. We’re still investigating.

This happens every single time, happens with cred pay as well, but works only in paytm phone pe or gpay

1 Like

Hey @shawn pinto this is occuring even now, due to this, i am not making any upi payments from jupiter app. Fix this ASAP

@Shawnpinto attached is the error image, fix it pls

Hi @Shawnpinto , 1232621 is the support ticket i had created, i know the rootcause too, i have documented in the ticket, but support team is incapable of reading it and has closed my ticket as resolved :joy: this is funny because they dont even know whats the issue, but has commented that looks like ur issue is resolved. I am loosing faith in jupiter, please escalate internally, i am okay for a call with the engineering team to resolve this, jupiter support is hilarious and a disaster, you can see comments in that ticket and judge it, soo soo low level

That shouldn’t have happened, @Krishhrao
I’ll check in with the team internally and we’ll get back to you :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for highlighting this :blob_thanks:

Thanks @Shawnpinto , i have also mailed with screenrecording of simulation long back

Hoping to see resolution from the team, before i am forcefully made to switch to another app for transaction

Thanks again !

1 Like