Jupiter App UI

Jewels interface in the app is looks great but one things is that the black background is not good as all interface in the app is white

Needs to look :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think that’s a bug and a proper dark mode is coming soon.

@Shawnpinto The horizontal scrollable card’s of jupiter are bit difficult to scroll. There is no easiness in it.

1 Like

@Aswin_Benny I’ve tried this on some devices, and it seemed smooth enough. :blob_think:
Is it possible to screen mirror and record it from your phone?

1 Like

@Shawnpinto I will try. I am not at my home. Will record soon as i reach home :ok_hand:

It scrolls smoothly when i hold and scroll. A simple slide wont do the job

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a dark UI rn. It better be a bug, otherwise I’ll have to judge the design team for this weirdo :stuck_out_tongue:

The dark UI was intentional. Not a bug! :typing_bot:
It’s just a sneak peek at what’s about to come. Full app maybe? :eyes:

1 Like

I second this. At least the one I tried in the Jewel’s UI was not easy :eyes:

1 Like

Not sure if I’m on a beta channel. If not, why throw such design inconsistencies to the stable release in the name of sneak peek’s? It’s such an eye sore! :eyes:

1 Like

The dark UI fits right in though! We did mention that dark UI will be screen by screen (For now)

1 Like

We wanted to start it off with rewards since it’s an isolated section in the app.

I don’t subscribe to this idea. Introduce this as a lab test or on a closed beta. Not on your stable release :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, that’s what you meant. Ay’, let’s have the lab/community folks check it out for the next screens?
What do you say?

3 Likes

Yeah, that should be the play book imo. It hurts to see design inconsistencies on a wider release. However small the change be. It leaves a bad taste :yum:

@Shawnpinto add a switch button for dark /light mode.

Some people might not like it. Well i like the dark mode. I use dark mode for everything iny phone.

But my parents like light mode with 100% brightness :smiling_face_with_tear:.

@Aswin_Benny You’re right about the swiping issue for the cards on the rewards page.
Thanks for highlighting this! We’ll get this fixed soon. Also, sending you some :gift: in return :bug_hunters:

1 Like

Thnx :heavy_heart_exclamation:

There should be a proper Dark mode for the Jupiter app.

Soon™