Jupiter app | few UI tweaks and enhancements

I quite liked it when it was icon only.
Maybe a squicircle, like we have now, in the centre would be nice with nothing written on it.
Personal preference though!!

any functional change coming in next update ?

1 Like

Yup! @nareshk Notice the bottom tabs? The rewards tab is replaced with a new cards tab.
We’re planning to show an icon for rewards on the home page for quick access.

1 Like

I would say these are mostly UI.

Awesome! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

For v1.5.29,

1. In the transaction details page, the category section just loads the icons when you change it, not the whole page anymore (Hang on screen). This saves so much loading time.

1. Shimmer loading for Money tab.
    Shimmer loading is like an effect that shapes the approximate type of content that is loading. Currently, if you open the app and switch to the Money tab, you’ll see the hang-on screen for a second or two. This will be changed to shimmer loading.

And some other stuff :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Phew! That “hang on” loading sometimes takes a while. Happy to know it’s being replaced with better stuff!

Meanwhile any improvements on the auto tag front, Darth Pinto? I still get transactions with the wrong tags, despite me painstakingly tagging them (manually) in the dozens for the past 30 days.

For example, dine out at a certain merchant auto tags itself as finance or rent initially.

3 Likes

Are those transactions new? Or the same old merchant?

Lemme know those transactions on DM. We need to check why those transactions didn’t get tagged correctly :face_with_monocle::mag:

New transactions with old merchants. Auto tagging as of now is a hit or miss for me.

I’ll keep an eye out and beam you the transaction IDs when this pops up again.

1 Like

@here From v1.5.31

Since some folks mentioned that it was hard to find additional transaction settings, we’ve made the additional transaction options more user friendly. More info here - Disabling Tap and Pay - #9 by Shawnpinto

Context: As a user, the + icon didn’t look like a drop down.

We’re also trying some new layouts for the home page.
And few other fixes.

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto Is the new homepage UI update push permanent now? Are the A/B tests over?

1 Like

@Binoy The center aligned account section is still being rolled out to some users. By next week, all users should ideally see the same thing.

1 Like

OK. I just wanted to make sure I won’t be shown the old UI again after few hours. It kept switching few days back.

1 Like

I recieved the new jupiter hompage (central aligned balance) few hours after updating the app. There was a bug (fluttering line just above navigation icons in homepage) it got fixed once i reopened the app.

I like the new UI expecially, that orangeish shade to the box containing balance.

I am waiting for the next UI update having darkmode and a notification icon to show downtimes in federal bank and payment requests :zap:

Keep up the good work :rocket:

1 Like

@Aswin_Benny Glad you liked the new layout!
Question. What did you mean by the fluttering line?

These are times when screenshot was required. I would have done a screen record.

The line of seperation between that box containing navigation icons and the background was blinking vigorously like old tv whose pixels are damaged. Problem solved after closing and opening the app.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know @Aswin_Benny
We’ll look out for any such cases. If anyone else is experiencing the fluttering issue, let us know!

1 Like

@Shawnpinto why should there be 2 Scan & Pay option on same page ?

1 Like

@nareshk It is not the new ui, it is just a mockup I found in the jupiter community :sweat_smile:.

I cant take screenshot so, i need some way to explain the issue

oh my bad, there should be an option to take screenshot… iPhone users can take screenshots anyway why deprive use poor android users :smiley:

1 Like