iOS native QR Code scanner Integration doesn’t work

Hello @Shawnpinto and @Jupiterlabs ,

I would like to bring an interesting bug to your attention.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Open the QR code scanner from the control centre by swiping down from the right side.
  2. Scan any valid UPI QR Code.
  3. After scanning, select the Jupiter App. It should directly take you to the payment page.
  4. Enter the desired amount and UPI code, but unfortunately, it fails.
  5. Upon encountering the fail message, the app automatically closes.
  6. Now, try scanning the same QR code from the Jupiter app and proceed with the payment. It should pass successfully.

This issue severely impacts the customer experience and needs to be addressed. For a clearer understanding, please refer to the video.

Thank you,
Jatin Khurana

1 Like

@Jatinkhurana this is a good catch. I followed the steps mentioned and was able to replicate the issue.

CC @Shawnpinto, request your help In getting this shared with the correct team.

Good catch @Jatinkhurana :v:

Seems like a bug. The payments team will have a look at this.
More updates on this issue soon.

4 Likes

@Shawnpinto any update or progress!?

1 Like

@Jatinkhurana There isn’t a quick fix for this yet.
However, you can always open the Jupiter app and click on scan QR to make a payment. Most users follow this approach.

1 Like

@Shawnpinto
I understand that it will take some time, and I’m not waiting for the fix since we already have a workaround. I’m simply curious about the whereabouts of my reward. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :upside_down_face: :wink:

1 Like

@Jatinkhurana This is a known issue. Our internal team knew about this. Since it’s not a new find, there wouldn’t be rewards.