Introducing FinForAll by Jupiter 🚀

Hoping you all still have your seatbelts on!

The journey just got a little more exciting. Introducing FinForAll by Jupiter (formerly, ‘Millions’ by Jupiter). Of all the things lined up on this adventure, breaking the money taboo to get us all talking about everything-moolah-and-beyond is what we’re set to do :star_struck:

:point_right:t4: Instagram :point_left:t4: is where you’ll see us take on news that breaks the world of finance, you’ll spot us on :point_right:t4: YouTube :point_left:t4: discussing money-in-your-pocket in a way you’ve probably never skipped before and :point_right:t4: LinkedIn :point_left:t4: is where we catch up for a cup of coffee. In other words, we’re keeping pace with you and how!

Stay tuned :grimacing:

8 Likes

Awesome-sauce! I like it when fintech brands not only introduce cool features, but also try to educate its users with easy to understand content.

We need more such content!

3 Likes

We really appreciate your support, @Binoy !

I’m part of the FFA team. We’re running an initiative on LinkedIn to share financial stories from our community members. Do send in your stories as well :smiley: We’ll tag you when we post it.

Check this out - Share your Finance Story

3 Likes

@nateavi I bet you got tons to write :memo:

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto Haha, miles to go before I sleep. Been ages since I’ve muddled with content n blogs, but I’d love to chime in a few.

3 Likes

As I could not understand Hindi…are there any plans to bring content in English?
P.s - I know there are subtitles. But you know…

2 Likes

I mean I don’t get it. I can understand that more than 43% of Indians speaks/understands hindi but why in this video (How to retire rich? [14 Crores] - YouTube) the host is using 50% English and 50% Hindi? If you’re using English to communicate then youre assuming your audience knows and understands English. Then if you extend that 50% English to 100% may be the whole indians who understands English gets benefited right?

2 Likes

It is in English right? :eyes:
Which one are you checking? Instagram?

1 Like

I gave you the YouTube link

2 Likes

Ahh yes. That would be a blend of Hindi and English :sweat_smile:

@Theja Valid point tbh. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Hey @Ranjeth I will provide this feedback to the FFA team.

4 Likes

Hey @Ranjeth we’re trying to strike a fine-balance here! Going forward, we’ll be adopting a more universal approach where the points made (in the video) are language agnostic- for example, we’ll do this with visuals, explainer animations, equations etc; That should help a lot of our viewers (both existing and new) takeaway good value off the videos we make.

2 Likes

Good Point @Ranjeth every one doing same thing Hindi-English Mixed? Is this the new trend? Speak eng or hin dont mixed those who dont know hindi they get confused and those who dont know eng they aslo get confused!

3 Likes

Groww is doing this job very well. Kindly Take inspiration from them. Mixing language is not “Fine-balance”.

2 Likes

Fair point, Ranjeth. The bigger Jupiter gets, the more the languages it needs to speak. Hope to see more channels focusing on the myriad languages we speak soon.
Not just the marketing speak, but also in-app. India’s banking app solely can’t rely on English alone in the long run. :wink:

Maybe start with Hindi, English, Tamil and Bangla for starters?

2 Likes

Was following finforall since a long time on Instagram, recently came to idea it’s powered by Jupiter in one of their posts. The posts are interesting and brilliant!

3 Likes