Insurance with your Debit Card? Yay or nay?

I thought Jupiter already had a lost card liability baked in.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I haven’t come across such benefit while opening Jupiter account.

Is today your birthday? :thinking:

1 Like

No sarrrr
 :flushed:

1 Like

It’s his 1 year anniversary for being a part of the Community :party_parrot:

1 Like

@Tanvi_Agrawal I think there is a loophole in the system that you got benefit only you pay for card. if you debit/credit card is lifetime free there is no reward.

For example bank-support enroll me in a superawesome card but they give me lifetime free their paid card. Now their will be no myntra/zomato offer since I pay zero.

will same rule applicable here. I means all offer doesn’t matter since jupiter doesn’t charge or how it will work?

People will forget about the insurance. Plus everyone ideally goes with theirs own cover etc.

Instead of insurance can you think of something like priority checkin at airport or

X months of access to prime etc.

The idea is to make the benefit more utility oriented.

Maybe, lounge access will be a better reward for making x payments in a month.

I have Send My concerns in PM regarding Recently Blocked Debit Cards. Please checkout.

Kindly add “tap and pay” feature as early as possible. I beleive everyone strongly need this one. Kindly share an update if you guys are already working on this

Add lowest ammount health insurance if posible ( for only buying medicine)

I feel most users will already have health insurance which covers accidental hospitalization expenses. So, how about offering top up health insurance to debit card users if that comes under budget :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Top-up insurance is expensive. It’ll not be feasible for them.
Even if they have conditions like you need to spend an amount “X” in the previous month/quarter, that “X” will be very high.

Definitely not profitable for the bank.

3 Likes

Is it possible to cover medicine expenses with the debit card insurance? Not sure if any vendor provides that.

2 Likes

My mobile number update

1 Like

I have been waiting for so long now. I want my money back

i would love to have life insurance and other type of insurance in a group and it becomes cheap can really help the ommunity