How is it possible to recover deleted files in Android?

An app ‘Dr. Fone’ in Android shows my deleted photos and give an option to recover them. I want to know where these photos are hidden even after being deleted so that this app can find them. I want to delete the deleted photos from the storage where these are stored to be recovered. Is it possible?

1 Like

When you delete any data from a drive actually that data not erased from your drive. They are simply marked as deleted and the space that they were taking up is marked as available.
And those data are stay there until you do not write any new data to the drive.

1 Like

it is possible transfer big data(4-5 gb) 5 6 times bits will be over written

@saurabh.s @Pratyay_Mustafi
I mean a hidden storage where it is stored as recoverable.

Deleted data remains on your storage drive until it is eventually erased and overwritten by new data.

The “deleted” files that you thought were deleted didn’t actually happen. The deleted files still lives somewhere in the internal storage of your device. When you delete a file, the mobile OS removes the path that leads to its location. As a result, the data becomes inaccessible. The path is usually in the form of binary numbers which are deleted to make the files inaccessible. Data recovery software is built with unique features that work around the storage device to reveal the exact sequence of the binary numbers and rearrange them to expose the deleted files.It doesnt get deleted permanently until another file overwrites the previous deleted file. If you wanna “permanently delete” those files that even Data recovery software cannot find is by using third party apps, like Bitraser that can erase the files securely and making recovery of that file nearly impossible.