Currently, I am stuck with the features available on the mobile app. If I want to do some further spend analysis, is there a straight forward way to get all my transactions into an excel or csv file. It would be great if we also have the category as an additional column.
Thanks @Aswin_Benny for the detailed steps. Appreciate it.
And apologies for my late (so so late ) reply.
However, this only provides me with the bank statement for my Jupiter (Federal Bank) account. Is there a way I can fetch the transactions from all my bank accounts that I have linked with Jupiter? Since Jupiter is doing a fantastic job at categorizing my transactions, I was just wondering if I can have access to the those transactions for further analysis.
Jupiter Money / Jupiter Edge is wholly owned and operated by Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited. It has no affiliation, partnership, or connection whatsoever with Jupiter Capital Private Limited, Bangalore or any of its associated entities.