Enhance the QR code Scanner

A square view while in the scanner.
Positioning mark for qr while using the scanner.
Automatic zoom by the app when a code is detected like in GPAY

Thanks

3 Likes

Still date, i used nearly all UPI App Scanner but still No one can beat Gpay QR Speed not even Paytm or Phonepe.

For QR scanning Speed GPAY much much better than any other app.

2 Likes

Because Google use there Google lens technology :sunglasses:

1 Like

phonepe’s qr code scanning is slow and payment system fails a lot once i paid a local merchant with phonepe the transaction got pending later failed and money was deducted from my bank later the shop owner got my payment after 4 5 hrs and contacted me over phone and returned me the money. from then i only use paytm and gpay . also phonepe’s customer service answers with copy paste reply

3 Likes

You can do simple experiment, Try to scan QR Code from distance of more than 2 meters. You will found GPay as winner.

We are talking about only QR Scanning Speed.
Transaction Processing Speed will vary because it depends upon various factors like Internet, Sender’s & receivers bank, etc.

2 Likes

You can see this option on profile editing section

Scaning fast and payment fast are deferent, maybe scaning fast is possible for everyone, u can saw some qr code ( not a payment app)scanner detected and readed the code too fast.

But the speed of payments and success rate of payment totally depends on bank server and number of users… I use hdfc payzapp … It’s payment too much faster and 0 % failure

1 Like