Can I get the digital gold delivered from this storage?

Hi

I am planning to buy this digital gold. Let me know if I can get it delivered also at some point of time later in the future?

3 Likes

Its digital gold, you can hold it virtually , you wont get any physical gold .

3 Likes

I understand that. But earlier I bought digital gold from Motilal Oswal. They are giving this facility of delivering the gold, direct from the facility, to your place with a minimal delivery charges. Then why is Jupitar charging storage fee after perpetuity period? What does this mean?

4 Likes

No idea, I heard it for the first time. Maybe @Shawnpinto can answer better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually there are several platforms available, like Paytm, SafeGold, and MMTC-PAMP that offer the delivery of digital gold. Jupiter also offers digital gold through its partnership with MMTC-PAMP, but not sure if the physical delivery option available or not.

3 Likes

Yes, need enable this feature.

MMTC-PAMP is already given this feature, Jupiter have partnership with MMTC-PAMP.

Maybe this feature coming soon in Jupiter.

3 Likes

hey everyone, thanks for the suggestions! This feature is definitely on our roadmap, we’ll update you once we’re ready to launch.

2 Likes

also @Nidhi_Shah, no storage fees for Digital Gold on Jupiter. You’re digital gold is stored in secured vaults, free for lifetime.

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face: for adding this feature in roadmap

Don’t buy digital gold because its buying price is different from its selling price. For example, the buying price is 6300, and the selling price is 6100. Here, you will lose 200 rupees.

That’s for physical gold too! Buy and sell prices always differ.

For example, I invested 34k, and now its value is 35k, giving me a profit of 1k. However, when I go to sell all the gold, its value is 33.9k. What should I do?

Hold!