Bank Account For Minors On Jupiter

Jupiter’s app is so easy to use that even 10 year olds can operate the app. I believe Jupiter’s banking technology should reach every corner, even to 10 year olds! That is why I am suggesting that Jupiter should give the option to minors to open an account online by themselves because the process is so damn easy. Even children deserve the benefits of the Jupiter Neo-bank account. No minimum balance, can freeze card, seamless money saving etc. The current banking technology in India for minors isn’t too great. Most of them have minimum balance requirements, or requirement of signature which obviously some children can not maintain. The process of opening a minor bank account is so hectic because you have to go to a damn bank-branch.
With Jupiter, children can learn to save smarter, learn how to open and operate a bank account etc. It is the best app of all time for banking. They can make kids’ lives easier as well. So what do you think?

5 Likes

But RBI will not allow😂

2 Likes

What about this minor PAN thing… Can minors make bank account uaing it

2 Likes

Try it. If your account opens then bank will won’t complete your full kyc😂

2 Likes

:joy::joy:.I am 19 yo, i got the real PAN… I heard somebody say about minor pan

1 Like

After 18 pan get turn into real pan. But iI don’t prefer to make it before 18 because after 18 its a big proccess…

2 Likes