Adding Multiple UPI ids

Jupiter assigns the same UPI id to two different bank accounts. This is troublesome when I use the two accounts actively.

For example, If I make my investment payments from xyz bank and daily expenses from Jupiter on a regular basis, it is not possible to pay from within Jupiter. I will have to go and set the other account as primary each time. (on a payment portal where i have to enter my upi id)

In Gpay, this is avoided because each account has a different UPI id. It not only makes it easy to make payments but also easier to understand the process.

Having separate UPI ids can easily solve this issue.

Also, the number-based UPI id is a privacy concern.

4 Likes

What you say is valid. But in my case, I don’t want to use any other UPI apps and services just one single app for banking and payments. I am more concerned about my financial information lying with numerous companies. So instead of hopping from app to app, having multiple UPI iDs within Jupiter will be far better.

I don’t know what happens when I am paying on Amazon, using my UPI Id, will I get an option to pay using my other bank account (non-primary) within Jupiter?

1 Like