Adding Jupiter Icon in Authentication applications

You have provided a facility to use 2FA which is well and good. I have a suggestion to include Jupiter Icon on various 2FA applications so that User Experience can be improved.

For Eg: In 2FA (Open source, Free Authenticator) there is huge number of icons of famous products. It would be better to see Jupiter icon over there in upcoming days.

2 Likes

How to enable 2 factor authentication using 2fa app? I only get the option for mpin

2 Likes

Yep, am very curious to know bout this too. Never heard of 2FA in Jupiter till now.

2 Likes

ig he is talking about jupiter community as i also have enabled 2fa in jupiter community acc.
@sujithjaya about that icon thing , which 2fa app are you using , i’m currently using aegis which support manual icons , so i have just added jupiter app icon there.

1 Like

Ahh! DiscourseHub, ofcourse. I appreciate the assist, Navharsh.

1 Like

Yes @Navharsh_Kr . I am using 2FAS it’s available in playstore and app store. This also comes with various features like cloud backup, dark theme. Below is the link to download

no way to add custom icons there ? also i dont like cloud 2fa apps , i prefer keeping it offline with an encrypted backup on my pc.

I use microsoft authenticator :eyes:… Every single of my accounts have 2fa based on TOTP