Account statement

Hi Jupiter team,
I just saw that option to get statement on mail is available in the app. It was much awaited. But I request you to send statement in both pdf and excel file. It helps those who manage their finances on excel. Also please make pdf file colourful, currently its very dull in black n white.

3 Likes

Yes, statement is better in colors.

1 Like

Requesting for a bank statement in excel format is in… The works :slight_smile:

For having the statement in colours, we made a conscious decision to make it in B&W for now. We are environment friendly and want to not use colours because when we take prints outs in colour, it is quite harmful. But users can print it in B&W in the end either way, so that’s there.

So let’s make a poll. Would you like the statement to be in colours? Yay or nay?

• Yes :white_check_mark:
  • No :x:

0 voters

2 Likes

Is the “Download in excel” feature live ?

When will the download in excel feature be live?

3 Likes

@a_aadhya Hey! Could you let us know why you would like to have it in an excel format?
We’d like to understand the use cases and your perspectives.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think in excel sheet we can see clearly the monthly expenses with date stamps in proper alignment

1 Like

Excel Format helps to keep track of transactions and work around them. PDF doesn’t allow any edits. For now if I want to work on my bank statements, I have to download and then convert it to excel to use.

1 Like