A lot of bugs in App

I have never tried to pay at any POS terminal with my Jupiter debit card before but today I faced an issue.
Although there was sufficient amount in my Jupiter account and the card limit was set up to Rs30000 & payment through POS channel was also enabled but still the payment of Rs 10000 failed. So I tried 2 more times but the payment failed again. Thank God no amount was debited from my account.
So, I decided to pay via UPI. After entering the amount and my UPI pin the page showed an error “UPI pin expired” but after the second attempt the payment was successful and I also received jewels against that transaction.

After few hours I did another UPI payment of Rs580 to an merchant but I didn’t receive any jewels against that transaction. After contacting customer support I get to know that the payment was ineligible because merchant’s personal name was in the merchant account.
Here what he replied

"Please see the payee’s name. It is mentioned the merchant’s personal name. Maybe his merchant account is with his personal name. Therefore this is invalid for rewards.

The recipient does not have a merchant i.e. business account in their personal name. Hence your transaction has been credited to their personal account and can not be rewarded."

My concern is How can the user know whether the merchant is verified or not?
And the payment through Debit card at POS terminal should be improved.
@Jiten @Shawnpinto

1 Like