We hit 1,000,000 - More hoomans the merrier! 🚀

Today marks a very important day for us. We hit 1,000,000 users on Jupiter!! :rocket:
We’ve reached here thanks to everyone’s support. Couldn’t have done this without you folks :partying_face: :pleading_face:

We have a long road ahead of us.

Where’s the rocket emoji? Spam it! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:
@trust_level_0

26 Likes

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

3 Likes

Wow…A great achievement and proud to be a part of this wonderful Jupiter family :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

@Shawnpinto
Is Sunday count as a Working Day? Or just to celebrate this special milestone? :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

@razack
I’d say, we’d do anything to reach our goals. While we’re in the ‘zone’, we sometime lose track of time and days :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, we couldn’t hold our excitement, hence the celebration~~ :rocket:

6 Likes

Congrats :zap::zap::rocket:

2 Likes

Hi Jupiter

i am unable to use the app without dark mode as I have visual impairments.
Earlier I was using redmi which forced dark mode to the app. But now I have moved to samsung which do not forces it. I really liked the app and I was about to verify myself but since I am unable to use it u need to do something.

4 Likes

One down, many millions to come! Keep up the good work, crew.

1 Like

Great to hear that :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket: let’s have a blast on Jupiter.

Please my Jupiter account unblock kardo please :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

to the Jupiter!

1 Like

@Shawnpinto @JupiterTeam hope this will be resolved asap :+1:

3 Likes

:tada::tada:

1 Like

Congrats

2 Likes

:tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada::confetti_ball: In way of achieving more incredible soon…:v: Congratulations team and everyone

2 Likes

You may use Developer option in your samsung phone setting where the option is given force to dark. Probably you might not see the Developer option if yes. Follow the steps:-

1. Go to phone settings.
  2. Search for About phone.
  3. Find out build number.
  4. Tap on build number 7 times in just 5 seconds.
  5. Here you go !
7 Likes

It worked !!!
Thanks so much for your help

5 Likes

Congratulations! Indeed a great feat. Kudos to all the hoomans on Jupiter.

Remember, we’re still early in terms of Jupiter years. Let’s all work together to make this space habitable to even more hoomans with desirable banking needs :rocket:

3 Likes

3 Likes

To the moon and beyond :rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes