Stock Market News and Updates📉💸

Nothing like that.
I was even a novice once.
You learn from your own experiences more than you can learn from anywehere else. That’s the market for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Someone’s pain is someone else’s gain.

And the bull run takes a pause.

This was expected as the SGX Nifty was in negative.

1 Like

Here’s another interesting IPO offering.

Weekly updates :newspaper_roll:

In this week, BSE Sensex closed 0.10 percent lower at 61,054.29 :arrow_down_small: while Nifty50 gained just 0.02 percent to finish at 18,069 :arrow_up_small:.

1 Like

Upcoming week is going to be interesting - will mankind pharma get listed at a premium or discount?

retail subscription is not that good while institutions and hnis have a good purchasing rate i took mankind ipo but cancelled later due to low participation of retail investors

Let’s see how things turn out. Fingers crossed.

Will the affect Zomato’s market cap and Swiggy’s valuation?

1 Like

food delivery services are profitable no where in the world

1 Like

Le Demat Account to that boy :rofl:

1 Like

Agree. And hence, both of them are trying to add verticals that drive better revenue growth. Having said that does ONDC really have it what it takes to challenge these companies?

Would like to ask a query here, since it is related to the stock market in one way or another :rofl:

Several months ago, I opened an account with Paytm Money with the aim of becoming the Warren Buffet of the Indian stock market. I invested only Rs. 1,000, spread across several stocks, but to my misfortune, all of the stocks I invested in ended up losing money. I withdrew the remaining amount, and my account currently shows a balance of zero. My question is whether it is necessary to close the account completely by emailing PayTM Money (since I could not find a closure option on their platform), or is it okay to leave it with a zero balance?
@here

Abdul, if you have decided to not invest in stocks at all, then yes, it is recommended to reach out to Paytm Money and initiate the process to close your Dmat account.

If you do want to invest in stocks but are risk-averse or want to keep your risk at the lowest possible threshold, you can invest in small cases (Equity & Gold small case). The monthly investment is less than Rs 400. Post that, smallcase will nudge you to expand your investment portfolio with them.

Do not get me wrong on my next question - do you want to stop because you made a loss or because your research fell short?

It would be better to close the account to avoid incurring any future AMC charges.

same thing with me i opened a account with groww and invested in axis bank and sbi but my bad luck hindenburg thing happened and all bank lost market share

1 Like

groww has 0 amc and any recurring fees you can open one with them

2 Likes

small case charges a lot better investing in mf or p2p lending like 12%

1 Like

Thank you, @saurabh.s, for your help. :+1: regarding AMC charges and all, I am totally unaware. So Do I need to pay those charges while closing the account?
@yagnesh01, Sir, to clarify, my intention to close the account has nothing to do with any losses or shortcomings in research. I invested a small amount through PayTM as an experiment to understand how the stock market works and to explore the platform’s features. I have no further interest in investing in stocks as it is not to my taste.
@Pratyay_Mustafi Thanks for the suggestion bro.

2 Likes