Referral Reward

Referral reward received and also added to Jewels but not showing on Jewels history.

When did you receive the reward? Maybe, Just like account statements, it may take some time to reflect the recent additions in the history. :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Today

Could be a delay in the history getting updated. I observed that delay as well when I received my reward for the lab test.

Okay, then it seems that the issue is likely caused by a delay in updating the records. :+1: :+1:
This has also been confirmed by @yagnesh01 sir.

But also, i can’t see the referral reward in the history, which was received in the month of October.

Oh wow!! That’s fairly long time for the statement to get updated. Definitely a bug.

@Satyajit_Singh This is strange. Since it hasn’t been updated for a long time, could you create a ticket for this? Thanks!

1 Like

Yesterday referral was also not showing in the history

I created a ticket with the team, and they’re helpful but told me it’s take some time to fix this issue

What the Team said?

• We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused , as you were not able to see the referral rewards in your history which is credited to you .

• That is because Due to some technical constraint you ae not able to see the referral rewards , but do not worry we are working on it , you will be able to see this details very soon .

1 Like

Got it, thanks for reaching out!
Let us know the updates later.

1 Like