Quest For Offers πŸ›οΈ

Let’s list down ongoing and future cashback/discount/loots from different credit/debit/prepaid cards

So that We can be aware of new offers and become beneficent.

4 Likes

Cool

3 Likes

Probably the best title I’ve ever seen :money_parrot:
Just make sure you share which offers you liked/or are available and do not actually promote them. Links have to be legitimate.

3 Likes

So here is your 6 month Spotify Premium

Link : Claim 6 Month Spotify Premium

Note Tnc Apply Make sure you have not taken any spotify premium

3 Likes

Why don’t you guys pay your bill via HDFC Bill pay? You can get β‚Ή750 per month? All you need to investment of β‚Ή880 and earn β‚Ή750 per month by paying credit card bills on HDFC Bill Pay!

All you need to have HDFC EasyShop Platinum debit card and pay your credit card bills with your card. Suppose you paid β‚Ή75,000 and you got 750 Reward point which you can redeem it to your bank account without any charges?.

Here is my last month earned cashback

PS Note : You have to hold a bank account with HDFC Bank to avail this offer! Few Bank are supported in HDFC Bill Pay!

Here is the list :
Amex
Axis Bank
BoB
SBi
Kotak Mahindra
SCB
Central Bank of India

1-2 more but I am not getting the bank name! Also you can’t pay your own HDFC Bank credit card bill via HDFC Bill Pay!

Here in this community one friend told me about this so All credit goes to him!

1 Like

Anyone recieved 20Rs cashback on any amazon upi transfers?

I transferred to my account itself and recieved it today morning :thinking:

Nope!

:rotating_light: Amazon Rupay Friday Add Money Offer LIVE Again NOW :rotating_light:

:money_mouth_face: Add β‚Ή500 & Pay Only β‚Ή400

Max β‚Ή100 Discount per month per card. U can use your old month used cards again

Note : Only for Physical Bank Physical RuPay Platinum Debit Cards

1 Like

Mine is done!!!..

1 Like

Going to Central,Indian bank,UCO bank,Canara Bank,Karnataka Bank to open account and collect Rupay Platinum card this week :grin::sunglasses: Amazon here I am :person_raising_hand:

Bhai ye mere pnb rupay platinum debit card se add money par discount mil raha hai. Aapka kaunsa card hai.

Bro mera paas pnb nhi hai mera paas Canara ka 2 card (one in transit) 2 Au cards 1 kal hi delivery hua (1 day delivery) jo mene loot liya :joy: 1 UCO Bank with Airport lounge access jo aaj aayega :grin:. New Year with bang :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s the First Friday of the Month! :fire:
Amazon Friday Offer : 20% Off upto β‚Ή100 on Balance Load per card per month on Friday Only using RuPay Platinum Debit Card

** i.e Add Rs.500 & Pay Rs.400

*Note : Use Same Card every month.

2 Likes