Quest For Offers ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Letโ€™s list down ongoing and future cashback/discount/loots from different credit/debit/prepaid cards

So that We can be aware of new offers and become beneficent.

5 Likes

Cool

4 Likes

Probably the best title Iโ€™ve ever seen :money_parrot:
Just make sure you share which offers you liked/or are available and do not actually promote them. Links have to be legitimate.

3 Likes

So here is your 6 month Spotify Premium

Link : Claim 6 Month Spotify Premium

Note Tnc Apply Make sure you have not taken any spotify premium

3 Likes

Why donโ€™t you guys pay your bill via HDFC Bill pay? You can get โ‚น750 per month? All you need to investment of โ‚น880 and earn โ‚น750 per month by paying credit card bills on HDFC Bill Pay!

All you need to have HDFC EasyShop Platinum debit card and pay your credit card bills with your card. Suppose you paid โ‚น75,000 and you got 750 Reward point which you can redeem it to your bank account without any charges?.

Here is my last month earned cashback

PS Note : You have to hold a bank account with HDFC Bank to avail this offer! Few Bank are supported in HDFC Bill Pay!

Here is the list :
Amex
Axis Bank
BoB
SBi
Kotak Mahindra
SCB
Central Bank of India

1-2 more but I am not getting the bank name! Also you canโ€™t pay your own HDFC Bank credit card bill via HDFC Bill Pay!

Here in this community one friend told me about this so All credit goes to him!

2 Likes

Anyone recieved 20Rs cashback on any amazon upi transfers?

I transferred to my account itself and recieved it today morning :thinking:

1 Like

Nope!

:rotating_light: Amazon Rupay Friday Add Money Offer LIVE Again NOW :rotating_light:

:money_mouth_face: Add โ‚น500 & Pay Only โ‚น400

Max โ‚น100 Discount per month per card. U can use your old month used cards again

Note : Only for Physical Bank Physical RuPay Platinum Debit Cards

1 Like

Mine is done!!!..

2 Likes

Going to Central,Indian bank,UCO bank,Canara Bank,Karnataka Bank to open account and collect Rupay Platinum card this week :grin::sunglasses: Amazon here I am :person_raising_hand:

Bro mera paas pnb nhi hai mera paas Canara ka 2 card (one in transit) 2 Au cards 1 kal hi delivery hua (1 day delivery) jo mene loot liya :joy: 1 UCO Bank with Airport lounge access jo aaj aayega :grin:. New Year with bang :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Itโ€™s the First Friday of the Month! :fire:
Amazon Friday Offer : 20% Off upto โ‚น100 on Balance Load per card per month on Friday Only using RuPay Platinum Debit Card

** i.e Add Rs.500 & Pay Rs.400

*Note : Use Same Card every month.

3 Likes

CheQ - an exciting, new credit management app. Pay your credit card bills & loan EMIs on CheQ, and get 1% back on all your payments! Join using my invite and get Rs.100 worth CheQ Chips when you make your first payment. https://cheq.onelink.me/3UIC/j29yloms

3 Likes

There is an offer in investmint app. You can redeem coins for stock gifts. I redeemed 1000 coins for one ICICI share. ( however stocks options for redemption have been changed to low price than coins. Previously the price of the stocks was almost equal to the coins. Like you could redeem 1000 coins for Airtel/ICICI/Cipla shares.) When you refer your friend and he place his 3 trades. you will get 500 coins. There is a trick if you donโ€™t want to trade and then you can place an after-market orders for three times using groww account in app. You can cancel that in groww or order will be cancelled automatically if you donโ€™t have money in your groww account. You can use my refferal link and paste while sign up :joy:
my link - https://investmint.page.link/a64T
If you have a large network then you can get MRF share for 50000 coins :money_mouth_face: :money_flying:

2 Likes

Show us the membership fees page for selecting the investment modelsโ€ฆ nothing much disclose in the FAQ page
@Dinesh_Gupta

Does it pay you cashback for 1st payment only or for every credit card payment? I would like to read TnC for the same. Can you please share it with us(community).