Pro Salary Invite Code ๐Ÿ‘€

I just saw this in Application.

What are the features being offered initially? :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto could you please tell us what are these google pay invite code and pro salary invite code?

2 Likes

Iโ€™m curious too, been curious for a couple of weeks or so.

For the Google pay invite code, in simple terms it provides Zomato pro membership and it also acts as an invite for Jupiter, so that you can create your account.

But if you already have a Jupiter account, and go to settings, and enter the code, you will get an email saying Zomato pro membership will reach your email inbox within 24hr. You will receive another mail with the code after this.

For the Salary invite code, weโ€™ll let you guys know what itโ€™s about, till then stay tuned! No spoilers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Like Iโ€™m already using Jupiter to get Zomato pro do I need to enter my own Invite code? Or Invite code is something else?
@Shawnpinto

1 Like

I feared youโ€™d never ask :smiley:

Share your current use case and features that you use on your salary account here

3 Likes

@Imashish Ah so you get the code by winning from a Google Pay scratch card. You can paste that one.

1 Like

Kya yaar !!!
Itna secret kya rakhna โ€ฆ:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Koi to hint do thoda bahut

1 Like

So Iโ€™ll find โ€œGoogle pay Invite codeโ€ in scratch card of google pay and that will give Zomato pro.

1 Like

Anyone received a invite code from gpay scratch card ?

1 Like

This will probably be next big offering of Jupiter.
Itna to banta hai!!! :grin:

@sneh.baxi Thereโ€™s another pinned post but โ€œHow about AMAZE US with a never seen before offering? :wink: :wink: :wink:โ€

1 Like

Where did you see it in application?

I want to join in refer partner, what is the joining procedure?

@Bhrip i got Rs.250 from Google Pay Scratch Card.

I just got this Jupiter reward on Google Pay. When applied, it adds 250 Jewels to your Jupiter account :smile:

1 Like

If I may ask, how did you get it? :grin:

Itโ€™s for some offline UPI QR code scan. Made multiple transactions today :yum:

Does the code work even if we have a Jupiter account set up?

It worked for me. TnC says valid for new users. But I guess thatโ€™s not the case. It works if you get the code :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like