(Poll of the week) Community event suggestions! 📊

It’s about time we host some events for our members! :grin:
But before we do, we’d like to hear if you had any fun ideas in mind :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

Some ideas we had:

• Product talks/secrets from the team :speaking_head:
  • Meme contests with prizes :party_parrot:
  • Contests/games on Money Management :take_my_money:
  • Team reaction videos :eyes:
  • Something else, comment below! :thinking:

0 voters

Note: You have 3 choices.

Let us know what you’d like to see!
:v:t3:
@trust_level_0

4 Likes

Co branded credit card and bill payment offer

3 Likes

I want to learn about Investment from our beloved platform Jupiter.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Whenever funny ideas come to mind, I’ll edit this post with them.
From the list, surely, I would like to see the Team Reaction videos :cool_doge: :grin:

2 Likes

Make some part time income sources !!

@Shaikh.Jafar Hai :v:t2:
That’s a good suggestion :cool_doge:
In the meantime, you can explore some investment-related informative content available here. It’s a collection of videos, blogs, and more created by the Jupiter Team. :+1:t2:

You can access such contents on the app too.
Go to Invest tab (on the bottom of the app) > Go to the bottom and you can find Learn with Jupiter option. :v:t2:

4 Likes

Credit 100rs in each Jupitar account :grin:

brother we don’t need funny thing, please

Kuch bhi :joy: :joy:

kaam ka banda hai follow karleta hu :grin:

1 Like

We need team reaction to our threads :grin:

3 Likes

I have a suggestion for an exciting event! How about hosting an exclusive Jupiter office visit for select users? They can get a behind-the-scenes look at day-to-day operations and meet the team behind the success. It will build trust and foster personal connections. This will also give users a memorable experience that sets apart from normal events.

7 Likes

Wow!!That would be so nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Excited :partying_face:

1 Like

Oh, that’s a good idea! @Rakshit
That would limit the location though.

Our offices are be in Bangalore/Mumbai/Delhi :earth_americas:
We could keep a poll and see who voted for these areas and invite folks accordingly.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I would be thrilled to be a part of it and would like to confirm my interest in visiting the Delhi office. I’ll be looking forward to gaining insights into the behind-the-scenes operations and meeting the dedicated team behind Jupiter’s success.

Count me in for the visit!

2 Likes

Always wished to visiting B’lore! :grin:Now would get a chance to :party_parrot:

I want to select all options :joy:. I liked @Rakshit idea :zap::zap:.

Even A Gmeet where we just chit-chat and get to know each other better would be a good idea. I recently had a meeting with the offers team. It was quite a good experience.

2 Likes

@Rakshit, thank you for that suggestion. :blob_thanks:
I remember @gabey14 making a similar proposal through the chat box feature, which is inactive now.

Considering the idea of conducting a poll to determine the location, as suggested by @iAmAlanSabu, we both would opt for the Bangalore office. Additionally, we would create a sub-community with members @Aswin_Benny and @Binoy bros and it would be called :jupiter:Jupiter-Kerala :jupiter: :cool_doge: :cool_doge:

@Devansh_Bartwal I also had the opportunity to engage with the offers team, and it was truly a pleasant experience to share our suggestions and concerns with the team.
Google Meet is a nice idea. First Gmeet for a larger audience> Some sort of lucky draw> Winners to the Jupiter Office :smiley:

1 Like

Yes thanks @razack for mentioning me and I would opt for Mumbai. Would love to visit the office and meeting the team.