Our Public Roadmap on Trello 📝

Is this the search icon ?

Yes

1 Like

Ya, I’m aware about that but I can’t see it in my app.

@saurabh.s That’s quite shocking and surprising!
Even my brother and wife, who rarely use Jupiter, have received that feature. I double-checked to confirm whether they also got the icon with the latest update. Just like Shawn mentioned, could there possibly be any problems with the primary email ID again? :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
It seems like you consistently receive the latest updates last. :astonished:

I believe he will need to update the email address that he uses on the Jupiter on his community profile (which he has mentioned in the past, he is not too happy to do as he wants to keep his inbox clean).

@saurabh.s this might bug as well. Suggest you report this via the support email

I’m not sure of the exact cause of the issue, but if the feature is available to all users, I would expect it to be available to me as well.

Agree and hence you should report this to the support team.

I hope Shawn has seen this and will bring some good news for you soon, just as he always does. :+1:

We found the cause for the search icon not showing up for @saurabh.s .

1. It’s live to some Community users, but not all.
  2. There’s some issue with Saurabh’s details for lab testers. (Ideally, the submitted details should match the Jupiter account details) - It did not work in this case.
    It’s being corrected.
2 Likes

Hey @Shawnpinto, when are you going to update the roadmap? Many features are in mismatched columns. For example, “Download cancel cheque” is still in “Features waiting to reach you!” while “Decoupled experience” is in “Live and ready” (at least I haven’t gotten it yet). I know it’s not a big deal, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

@axa The next roadmap update should be done in a few days. It usually happens once a month since there are a lot of cards moving around :slight_smile:

Note: Not all features are available to everyone. It could vary to lab testers, active members, user-based cohorts, etc.

3 Likes

Is the roadmap we see on Trello a updated on?

Yes, it should be updated.

It’s updating regularly.
You can check the first card for the recent update details:

1 Like