Other Fake Website Using Bullet As Their Product and Same Content of Jupiter Webpage (Jupiter should take some Action)

It claims to be a neo bank same as Jupiter and Fi. If you look at their website, FM.money, It says it complies with all RBI guidelines and their banking partner is Yes Bank. It lists Bullet paylater app as their product, which is actually a product of Jupiter. Their Career Page social Handle page nothing is working .

This is experience of one user taken from forum
I tried opening an account and surprisingly a Yes Bank account number got generated, without even a single OTP verification. Added some money thru UPI in it, and it got added. Now account got logged out automatically and after that no OTP comes ever when I try to login. Their support email id is not working as emails sent to thm bounces back. Contacted Yes Bank, they said they donโ€™t have any tieup with such bank.

4 Likes

@Shawnpinto Have a look on this
Even they used POT of jupiter exactly same to same with colour variation

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yep. Itโ€™s a running joke over here (in the community), and the team is fully aware (Jiten n Shawn are).

It appears FM money stole our homework without bothering to make any changes so it doesnโ€™t look obvious.

3 Likes

@nateavi are you a employee of Jupiter?

@Shawnpinto ??

1 Like

No, Iโ€™m not an employee of Jupiter @CarolinMerces .

4 Likes

Weโ€™re aware of Fm Money. Theyโ€™ll get nuked soon. I canโ€™t believe theyโ€™ve copied us completely :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

It better be spectacular! :smile:

4 Likes

Strict action should be taken. They are playing with the goodwill of Jupiter

5 Likes

This is very misleading, do take strict action.

1 Like

I think the page has been taken down.

2 Likes

yesโ€ฆ now the website is unavailableโ€ฆ

Kudos everyoneโ€ฆGreat job :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

My Jupiter account unblock kardo please :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: