News about Neo Banks ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ

Launched

Ia this neobankโ€ฆ could u please tell more about itโ€ฆwhich is the partner bank?

It doesnโ€™t have a banking partner in truest sense as to what a bank is albeit it has a nbfc partner namely Transcorp.
Also , itโ€™s just hype that people are considering it as neobank, which itโ€™s not.
Although it boasts some good feature to give a check to excessive spending habbit.
Do try out.

1 Like

How about a Jupiter - Amex debit card? :grin:

Sauce:

3 Likes

50%/30%/20% partnership

Mool Money is finally available

Source:Abhinav Nayar on LinkedIn: My wife sometimes looks at me with endearing surprise and says, โ€œYouโ€™re aโ€ฆ | 21 comments

Added 2000 to Mool Account,
Landed nowhere - yet

Just completed KYC with MOOL. Welcome screen shows โ€˜powered by SBM Bankโ€™, same detail on the virtual card. However bank IFSC shown is of HDFC BANK.

1 Like

PICE Current Account - Earn โ‚น100

3 Likes

That is because thereโ€™s no payment gateway setup for adding funds - HAPPAY and Razorpay are used as intermediaries for incoming money

3 Likes

theyโ€™re exactly 10 months late from their promoted date of launch, not interested anymore

2 Likes

I just want Their card to flaunt

Please put small review about mool

1 Like

This seems to be goood! From a long time I wanted to have a account with Yes bank!

2 Likes

The Mool Card is not a debit card - and hence Mool is not a banking app. The card they have provided right now is a prepaid card.

Iโ€™m assuming they will show a secured loan against the amount deposited in their investment account and assign it to the Prepaid Card. Thatโ€™s how they plan to boost your credit score.

PNB First Bank To Enable UPi On Credit Card!

Not sure if this goes here but thought to share it. Itโ€™s a new investment platform for cypto where research is done and invested in bluechip assets. You get the feel and ease of a mutual fund to go with it. Have used it since February and itโ€™s been a good way to diversify too.

Invest in Crypto with the security and ease of traditional Mutual Funds.
Use my referral code FROVUS8FQI and get flat RS 250 with your first monthly investment.

https://bit.ly/growspacecrypto  

Check it out guys. It solves a lot of issues and ease of investing makes it a very interesting proposition. Plus you get Rs250 on signing up with FROVUS8FQI referral code.

Just realised Mool is charging โ‚น199 for Physical Prepaid Card and thereโ€™s no interest on the Virtual Savings Account. So really nothing competitive

3 Likes

absolutely useless then

4 Likes
1 Like